test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devoted Cleric's companion: the wolf or the Guardian?

kappaesseitakappaesseita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Good morning guys!

First of all, sorry for my bad English :p

And now the question: I have a Cleric and as a companion I have a wolf and a Guardian. Wich is the best for you to use with this class?
Post edited by kappaesseita on

Comments

• ss222ss222 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,Im using Guardian and his a tank,sometimes he making stupid moves,sometimes he dying but whole picture of him is good.his imporant member of my story play. He focuses mostly monsters,taking agrro from me :)
  • crimsycrimsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I used both the dire wolf and the guardian. Wolf when it wasnt to hard and changed to my guardian if the situation needed it.
    ~Beholder~
    Saffran Elf Devoted Cleric - 60
  • montiblancmontiblanc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 97
    edited May 2013
    Being a devoted cleric i went with....another cleric ~_~
  • kappaesseitakappaesseita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    crimsy wrote: »
    I used both the dire wolf and the guardian. Wolf when it wasnt to hard and changed to my guardian if the situation needed it.
    Uhm, maybe in the skirmish or something is better the wolf for the damage...but when I am alone is better the guardian because he is a tank.

Thanks!