test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanking the developers for making a great game

sacred1337sacred1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If you have enjoyed this game then feel free to let the developers know by replying to this thread.

Personally I would like to thank the developers for making an amazing game. Keep up the good work. :)
Post edited by sacred1337 on

Comments

• glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Glannigan, Son of Flannigan, Son of Annigan, Son of Hannigan, Son of Mar!!!

By my Grandfathers balls this is a good game!
  • undeadranqeundeadranqe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes thanks for the GWF class. I've never played such a un-utilised garbage class in all my years of gaming. It's like playing this game on Suicide Difficulty, You have lowest dps, you apparently where heavy armor but take loads of damage, your single target is non-existent, you try to AoE but then have to drink 40 potions, so yeah. Thanks for creating an unfinished class. Also the Sword don't sit properly on the back of human characters with the 'Slim' body scale, it goes through half our body and looks stupid. Shows how much brain cells was put into this class...
  • ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to thank PWE for destroying what could have been a great game! Thanks PWE!
  • dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ya this game rocks.

Even with this really annoying chat system / pm friend / sound not working in party.

<keep up the great work.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • jadedragon1337jadedragon1337 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It certainly has the characteristics of a classic game with just enough juice to feel fresh, never understood why classic pc gaming changed so much, but at least this is somewhat reminiscent.
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game is realy great, sure need some balancing in class but the game all around is amazing and we see that they do work hard to make it work, too bad they still have lot to do...
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sacred1337, stop it with the pretentious act... i told you countless times before, they are not going to give you free zen for your fake enthusiasm
  • erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well after getting to play it for quite a bit i am wierdly impressed with the feel of it ^^ its actually a lot of fun, there is some stuff i think need changing but won't happen and the game is fun enough to keep me engages at least untill something good comes out so thats nice :D
  • sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amazing game? LOL
    this game is, at best, mediocre even as F2P games go. lets not even talk about P2P standards, this game would have gone belly up in less than 3 months if they tried to make it pass as a P2P game.

a total shame that Cryptic/PWE laid their dirty hands on the Neverwinter Nights IP...forever tainted =(
  • daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm having a great time. I was as excited about Age of Conan when it came out, but more about this because I really love Dungeons and Dragons and actually have the kind of computer needed to play this one on max settings with great results. I was unable to play Age of Conan far beyond the tutorial and with everything being instanced, it instantly took away the role playing vibe I look for in games.

I am a little nervous about cash shop and do hope that the prices of some goods come down some, so that I can actually afford to buy things, but for free, it's a super fun time thus far.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • ageoffan123ageoffan123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    For a F2P this game is amazing and finally found something to replace WoW. Sure it needs some tweaks here n there, also add the ability to sit, kneel, roar, and some other emotes. Some balance here n there, but other than that, i am enjoying this game A LOT!
  • zinszins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks guys/gals who are responsible for NW i've not gotten to play as much as i would like yet due to so many issues with the servers etc. but you seem to be working hard to streighten that out..so keep up the good work! :) p.s. don't let the whinners and ragers get to ya too much lol.. its a fun game..i hope to enjoy it more real soon!
  • sacred1337sacred1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's good to see that people are enjoying this game.
  • lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Excellent game!

It's not exactly what I expected, but no game is. It is a great game though. :)
    L'sya Raiya
  • rosy9huhrosy9huh Banned Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The CN sucks you never can beat the boss if you are under the 12k gs!There is too many adds and they are too op even for 2 CW!
  • kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I love this game and I've played every day since open beta started 2 months ago.
  • oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yes thank you I love the one fight where you dps the boss and you kite the 2 million adds like spider, CN, FROZEN heart, both dragon ones ..wait I guess they all ...hmmm
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this game never should have made it out of beta, that its been rushed and nothing ever gets fixed is beyond acceptable... it is however easy to see why they stickied this thread cause 90% of the rest appear to be complaints to fix their game
  • crystal7jcrystal7j Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm having fun despite the bugs and lagg. Most stuff works and I love the voice acting.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rosy9huh wrote: »
    Stuffs, I dare not repeat..

Looks like someone needs a cookie, or a nap.
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    thanks fo rthe game so far so good will continue supporting it, hope that they decrease the proizes at some point lol cause as of now if you do not have the time to play that much will cost a lot of money to have a full geared toon
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • ladyamrieladyamrie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I played one MMORPG before that was terribly grindy and p2w... I was introduced to Neverwinter by a friend and this is SO much better! My only complaint is the ridiculously fast leveling due to prayer and Leadership. I really enjoy the content and am in no rush to hit max level.

It's a great game so far and one I'm happy to spend money on. :)