test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A couple of questions.

pelarius2046pelarius2046 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Before I upgrade the Feats on my Guardian Fighter I was hoping someone could explain what these 2 things are:

Prone - there's a feat which increases the Prone of my skills, I'm not sure what that means.

and Combat Advantage - another Feat which reduces the effect of Combat Advantage against me, not sure what this means either.

If anyone could explain those for me or point me to some information regarding them I'd really appreciate it - Thanks.
Theohelm, Guardian of the Dalelands.
Post edited by pelarius2046 on

Comments

• cybrus4cybrus4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Prone - In D&D and here, Prone is the instance in which you are deemed flat-footed or on your back or front, atop the ground. During this short duration, you have no damage resistance or it is severely reduced because you cannot defend yourself. So everyone can whale on you and do near their full damage with no worry of AC getting in the way.

Combat Advantage - When more than one player attacks you, one in front, and another from the side or back. BOTH are able to do damage increases based on each of their charisma scores, so Trickster Rogues and Wizards do a killing on you usually, or mobs that surround you.
  • pelarius2046pelarius2046 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    Awesome, thanks a bunch!
    Theohelm, Guardian of the Dalelands.