test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(Gateway) Profession stuck at 100%, won't complete.

hopes1xhopes1x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
It's been like this for over 30 minutes, tried re-logging in to gateway etc. I'd rather not use AD to finish this because that's ridiculous. :/
Post edited by hopes1x on

Comments

• Options
    psiwuffpsiwuff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can confirm the same, this is happening for me right now. It seems the longer you craft on the gateway, the more sluggish the completion gets, until you end up at this point.
  • Options
    boltaneboltane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2013
    Same thing is happening to one of my characters. Its been at 100% for hours now.
    Boltane level 60 Guardian Fighter
    Boltana level 40 Trickster Rogue
    Boltana Stark level 21 Control Wizard
    Boltana Tully level 20 Devine Cleric
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The timer is off for the Gateway interface. However I found that logging out of the Gateway cleared this some of the time. If you can log into the game it will update at that time.
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Another problem it has is that you can't finish tasks if your inventory is full. There should be a way to manage your inventory to prevent this from happening.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    rustybladesrustyblades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    I haven't seen this *yet* but do get disconnected from the gateway 1/3 times I change characters. Also do to how the menu's are set up I can't claim or start new tasks without careful targeting if I am on my droid cell or iPad. Both devices treat pop-up windows as clutter and just select whatever is below the button/icon you click on.

Inventory management would be good, maybe have a sell junk button and use a profession slot?
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Having the same issue as of this morning.
    It is not an inventory issue.

Edit: After another logout/login it seems to be fixed.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    magrothjmagrothj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same problem here, but logging out and logging in again doesn't solve it.
  • Options
    gosuhaxgosuhax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same problem, on iPhone and my PC. Same situation, got more and more sluggish as I used a lot today, then packed up..
  • Options
    pat13ntzeropat13ntzero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am having this same issue now as well. I am locked out of 2 of my 3 spots.

*** Update ***

I corrected the issue from logging into the game and then I was able to use the gateway page again. But after doing this for another 25-30 minutes one of my spots got locked up again via PC/browser use.
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I have the Gateway up and am logged into the game. I can look at the timers for the same project and there is a difference of a couple of minutes. The in game time being correct.

In Game: 1h 13m remaining
    Gateway: 1h 6m remaining

The Gateway seems to lock up sometimes when the time should have passed according to the time stated when you started the project. Logging into the game seems to be the only certain way to clear it. Logging out then back into Gateway seems to only clear it part of the time. Gateway seems to have a leak somewhere that is leading to it slowing down till its unusable.
  • Options
    neissmosneissmos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same issue with tasks being regularly stuck at 100% but not completing (can't claim reward, can't pay the -1 AD to complete).
    I also tried completing a task early to prevent this bug from happening in the first place, I have the AD required but the 'Ok, pay AD' button doesn't complete my task (good news is it doesn't take any AD away).
    I have seen this bug happen frequently in the past 2 days, but can't put my finger on what I'm doing to cause it.
    I'm using the gateway on Chrome [Version 26.0.1410.65] on a MacBook Pro, relogging into the Gateway does not seem to fix the issue for me.

I found 2 solutions:
    1. log into the game, the Gateway updates the stuck task(s);
    2. switch browser to Safari [Version 6.0.3 (8536.28.10)], logging into the Gateway there updated the info also...

Other observation: upon starting any task, the timer doesn't show the full time it should take to complete, but takes additional time at the end of the timer to complete and show the 'Claim Reward' button.

Hope this helps resolve this issue.
    Cheers, and TY for the great game!
  • Options
    reillanreillan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited April 2013
    Also getting this, as well as some other problems. Posted this on the tech support forums:
    Experiencing a few problems with professions on the gateway:

1. Sometimes tasks don't finish when they're done. They get to 100% completion and just stay on that screen. If I log into my character, I'll be able to see them done there and complete them normally, but I can't complete them through the web. Other tasks can be started and finished just fine while this one is still locked up. It happens with at least one task per day for me, and currently is on my Protect Caravan task. That task does not require any inventory space clear, so it's not that...
    2. Sometimes tasks that I've unlocked (am over level for) show that they're level locked. I can still start these anyway.
    3. Sometimes the system tells me I don't have materials for tasks, when I know I do. I can still start these tasks anyway.
  • Options
    gelatinouscoatgelatinouscoat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any news on this one setting same problem. Only seems to happen with two tasks running. Logging in and out does not seem to fix it. Logging in to game does, but I use gateway when its hard to log in to game...
  • Options
    f2plaaayf2plaaay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I to have had this issue every day since I have had a character who was able to craft. I typically use the gateway when I am not home and thus unable to log in to the game directly. Just adding my voice to the rabble hoping for a fix for this issue as I would love to be able to keep tabs on my crafting while I am not at home.

I have had a full progress bar on one of my crafting tasks for over 7hrs now :) But unable to finish the crafting. When I try to click on the finish now button it says that the cost is -1 Zen and does nothing if I tell it to "Go Ahead" with finishing the task. Also, I can't cancel the task to try and do a new one in its place.
  • Options
    sparkypr71sparkypr71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. I got two crafting slots, and one is stuck at 100%. This needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    aedndorfaedndorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems if you log out after you start your task, and log back in the finished bug happens less often. however it still happens, and its pretty annoying when attempting minimal time tasks.
  • Options
    surixurientsurixurient Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have noticed this bug for a long time, everyone on the neverwinter chatroom I visit has the same issue as well, its an everyday thing, at least 1 or two tasks is pretty much always stuck for me. I was assuming it would have been fixed by now. Every day it doesn't get fixed i'm wondering if its possible this has not yet reached the devs.