test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please give option to save password on login screen

deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Is there is a way of saving Password like my user name is saved at login screen? I cannot find it if there is. If there is not Please kindly give us the option to save the Password because with all the disconnections from server I hate having to type the Password in each time.

If there is a way to do this already please someone kindly let me know how do I do it? I already checked fast start aka words to that effect but it does not save the password. Thanks
Post edited by deerforest on

Comments

• zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Currently there is no way to save it. And I think it's pretty dumb to say the least.

It should be our decision, not some dev/publisher who thinks they know better.

My game will not be accessed by anyone else, ever. People in a different environment, they may opt to not save it.
  • deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EQ2 , Vanguard saves both my user name and Password, it is so nice to log in and all info is already there. I hope NW will do the same.

Thanks zedfighter for answering my question there is no option thus far.
  • stargeezertimstargeezertim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    There are repeated instances of this sort of thing I've noticed. Within the game itself, as noted, it will not save the password. To add to the aggravation, every time you want to load a different character on that account, you essentially have to log all the way out and re-input your password. It would be somewhat less annoying if you could at least just go back to the character select screen on "log out" and bring in a different toon.

The Forums also will not remember an account login status, despite having the "Remember me on this computer" check-box being checked, requiring both email and password to be re-entered every time you log into the forums (at least using Firefox as the browser.) Come to think of it, it also does this on my android tablet, and I'm using the Dolphin browser on that.

Ironically, it does remember your account info on the Gateway website app.
    hh_banner_small_revised_zps5bc02b95.jpg

Will /danceseductive for ZEN. :cool:
  • martinezz123martinezz123 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is there any way to ovecome it with the "command line" in the options menu?
    This entering the password each time I want to play is so annoying!!!
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Please do not post in excessively old threads. If you cannot create a new thread, please use an existing, more recent thread for your issue.

FYI: This is not a bug.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.