test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10 and 20 man content?

hordokhordok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I assume there will be more content then just 5 man content, it's just when does any one have any info on the raiding stuff.
Post edited by hordok on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump for info
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't have links handy, but yeah, there will be raids, a 20v20 pvp zone, and other stuff. I forget the raid size, i think it was 20 also. No idea on when, like everything really.
  • Options
    lokaidraxmartislokaidraxmartis Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Meh... why do we need raids again? as far as i am aware... was never any huge raids in D&D. In fact max limit on a group is suggest at 6-7 and that is it. Raids we do not need...what we do need is more dungeon content, and harder 5 mans. Expand on small group content and keep true to what D&D was always about! a small group of heroes making a differance! not 30-40 guys beating on a single boss... sorry just not epic or fun and never has been for me.

I was REALLY hoping that this game would focus on dungeon content and small groups and not go the raid route... frankly if they do this i will be super disappointed...
  • Options
    mrjasmrjas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Meh... why do we need raids again? as far as i am aware... was never any huge raids in D&D. In fact max limit on a group is suggest at 6-7 and that is it. Raids we do not need...what we do need is more dungeon content, and harder 5 mans. Expand on small group content and keep true to what D&D was always about! a small group of heroes making a differance! not 30-40 guys beating on a single boss... sorry just not epic or fun and never has been for me.

I was REALLY hoping that this game would focus on dungeon content and small groups and not go the raid route... frankly if they do this i will be super disappointed...

my thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    warbossenfowarbossenfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about PvP and pve combined?
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wouldn't mind raids as long as they do them correctly.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

You do have a very good point but you also have to keep in mind that this is a mmo. Plus raiding with a guild is amazingly fun.
  • Options
    horrorscope666horrorscope666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 415 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Meh... why do we need raids again? as far as i am aware... was never any huge raids in D&D.

Well the whole stick strictly to DnD rules have been ignored so far, so why not?
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    Gauntlegrym.

20v20.

Soon.
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Raids lead to elitism, which I hope the devs avoid like the plague. If you go by CO and STO, raids aren't needed (I know STO has 20 man content, but a raid it is not.) Keep it to small groups, 10 man at the most.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ravin wrote: »
    Raids lead to elitism, which I hope the devs avoid like the plague. If you go by CO and STO, raids aren't needed (I know STO has 20 man content, but a raid it is not.) Keep it to small groups, 10 man at the most.

I wouldn't say raids lead it elitism but no matter what you do whether it be pvp or pve you will get elitist no matter what.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ravin wrote: »

Champs has a 10 man mini raid were you fight a Lady Gaga look alike with Magneto level powers @__@"

I hate Gravitar and her yellow bubbles of DOOM!
  • Options
    v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I'm with you on this one. The game doesn't need Raid content. More 5man dungeon content is always welcome and I'm really looking forward to Gauntlgrym Open World PvP and the dungeon that can be unlocked by winning the map. If they decide to increase the group size for certain dungeons to let's say 6 or 7 then I'd be ok with that but 20man raid content? No, thanks.
  • Options
    v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about PvP and pve combined?

Gauntlgrym will have both PvE and PvP content afaik.