test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to load the Foundry....

nagisannagisan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Well apparently this was an issue going on earlier, with 3 pages of people being unable to load the foundry. I figured I would take my first look at the foundry just now, and I am unable to load it. I click The Foundry button and it simply goes to the plain background screen and stays there. Occasionally it will go past that, and I will get to the EULA for the foundry, but after clicking "Accept" a window pops up saying it is "Loading the foundry" and then after a minute or two it times out and I have to log back in.

Would like to get a look at the foundry, hopefully this can be fixed.
Post edited by nagisan on

Comments

• zinfondlezinfondle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. Just sat down to try out the foundry for the first time and.... nothing.
  • squareslugxsquareslugx Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went in to mess with the Foundry for the first time just a bit ago and was locked up as well. Was wondering what was going on, but I suppose it is not working for now.
    Check out my first Foundry Quest - Remnants of a Mad Wizard (Short Code): nw-dbfw3znul
    Check out my second Foundry Quest - Dreaming of a Sea Adventure (Short Code): nw-debgs4mnr
  • ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, I've been creating the huge quest the last couple of weeks and was preparing to finish it today and guess what, I am getting the same thing you guys are. Just the lava cave background and nothing else.
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • kikiikikii Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
  • mundanedannymundanedanny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also having a problem connecting to the foundry. Wish we had a comment from Cryptic.
  • thiswillbeyou2thiswillbeyou2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. foundry down. Was working in it and then it crashed. Thankfully I was just problem solving and remember how to implement what I was working on.
  • sabo630sabo630 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    need to get in touch with the community manager, he got this fixed pretty quick earlier...
  • nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kikii wrote: »

<3 da cheat!
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
  • warpactwarpact Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    same issues. Before it went down, I was in the foundry and having issue with the saves timing out. I got in once after it dropped, but it crashed shortly after.
    NK-Velkyn-tat_zps09ca90e7.png
    Khaless nau uss mzild taga dosstan.
    Dirty Business, NW-DBU9MXKXW
  • kexikkexik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, i've same problem. I'm just stuck at lava screen and nothing happens. It's really unfortunate i wanted to work on my project :(
  • sabo630sabo630 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I cant make threads, someone post in general this happened again or msg a community manager and ask him to get it fixed. They got it fixed quick last time they realized it was broke. If your foundry is open, do not test.
  • boydzinjboydzinj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cries... i was almost done with my foundry. I had revamped it and was flushing out the quests.
  • xworndownxxworndownx Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Booo! Guess I'll have to go back to playing the game instead of creating new quests for it. :)
  • sgsteihlsgsteihl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    It are brokeded. =(
  • mundanedannymundanedanny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love how this was broken all day and nothing has been said. now the servers are down for maintenance. yay for communication.