test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeons levels are to slim

tbjorntbjorn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all
Lv40 Cleric here, playing this game whit a few friends and its quite good so far. :)

BUT there is some real problems whit the dungeons. We cant almost never que for an dungeon
because we differ some in levels. The window is to slim. Why cant you let somone that is a little high in levels
do a dungeon little below?

I havent completed Mad dragon yet and now i cant do it? I just got the quest to go to idris but i cant que?

If a dungeon is suted for lets say 35 you should be able to do it as around 33 to 43.

Sorry for the spelling
Post edited by tbjorn on

Comments

• minordetailminordetail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know how you feel I got exactly the same problem, I have 2 quests open which I can't complete since I got them after I overleved a skirmish or a dungeon. Rediculous, it would be fine if we could lower our levels or mentor ourselves onto another person to go and do the skirmish but we can't.

They have this system in almost every other game, could have implemented it in Neverwinter from scratch.
  • misterianusmisterianus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The way the items are set up currently, you wont get items worth having equiped pasat lvl 40 from a level 34 dungeon. However, i do agree that its a little strange taht we cant just pick what dungeon we want to do at any level.
  • xxxretsopmixxxretsopmi Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You do know you can do whatever dungeon you want by simply WALKING to it right?

Get your group together, walk you *** over there, enter and enjoy.
  • minordetailminordetail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You do know you can do whatever dungeon you want by simply WALKING to it right?

Get your group together, walk you *** over there, enter and enjoy.

Not with skirmishes, if they would implement that it would be awesome.
  • xxxretsopmixxxretsopmi Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not with skirmishes, if they would implement that it would be awesome.

Well yea, but the OP didn't complain about that. S/he complained about dungeons lol.