test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2.6 Million Astral Diamonds, Gone

gearedkinggearedking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I paid 60 for the first founder pack, decided to purchase the 200 dollar pack so I could get the head start.

When I began playing, I assumed Astral Diamonds were account-bound so I took in 2.6 million Astral Diamonds on my first character and began leveling. I quickly realized I wanted to make a different character, but use the same name so I deleted that character with the 2.6 million Astral Diamonds and re-rolled.

Yeah, they're all gone and I've sent in 2 support tickets DAYS ago with 0 responses.

Is there any way I could reach someone who could actually help me? This is really disappointing. :(
Post edited by gearedking on

Comments

• matzeramatzera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In time your support ticket will be addressed, with the open beta launch they are addressing crippling bugs and issues that make the game unplayable for certain players. In the future i'd do a bit of research before making rash decisions based on assumptions.
    AMD FX 8350 4.0 Mhz OC@ 4.8 Mhz
    ASUS M5A99X Evo
    EVGA GTX 680
    Gskill Ripjaw 8GB(2x4gb) DDR3 1600 @ 2133
    Corsair Hydro 110 Liquid Cooling
    Cyborg RAT 7
    Steelseries Merc Stealth (WTB Steelseries Apex! Sell it to me SS!)
    Steelseries Siberia V2 Headset (Orange)
    Razer Goliathas Omega Control Mousepad
  • gearedkinggearedking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    matzera wrote: »
    In time your support ticket will be addressed, with the open beta launch they are addressing crippling bugs and issues that make the game unplayable for certain players. In the future i'd do a bit of research before making rash decisions based on assumptions.

Well I do hope they eventually reach my support ticket, that'd be fantastic.

I think its more of an innocent mistake seeing Zen is account-wide, I figured Astral Diamonds being such an integral part of the game would share the same properties ya know?
  • qaetaqaeta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Given that the astral diamonds can't be traded between characters, they really SHOULD be account wide.
  • natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL, sucks to be you...it is never wise to ASSume anything with PWE games.
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.