test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10 Nightmare Lockboxes for 1 Key = Scam

serenasummersserenasummers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Be aware that some people in this game offer to trade 10 Nightmare Lockboxes for 1 Key

Zen Market says:

1 Key = 125 Zen

Astral Diamond Exchange says:

125 Zen = Roughly 55,000 AD

Auction Broker says:

Nightmare Lockbox (1 EA) = Roughly 125 AD
Post edited by serenasummers on

Comments

• spanknspankn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I find it hard to believe anyone is out paying for boxes. If people send them to me free, I gladly take them. If they try to "sell" them, I laugh.
  • kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey OP, did u got scammed?
  • ezbeeezbee Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    people who make this trade really are stupid. the only reason i see this being offered though is because people pick some up and dont now their value, they just see purple and assume its worth something.
  • mensarmensar Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Be aware that some people in this game offer to trade 10 Nightmare Lockboxes for 1 Key

Zen Market says:

1 Key = 125 Zen

Auction Broker says:

People sell things for what they want.. You don't control what a scam is and what a scam isn't, moron.

But what I'd love to see, are all the newbies STOP SELLING IN ZONE.

That's what NWOtrade channel is for. Quit clogging zone with you the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you should have put on the AH to begin with. But if you MUST advertise it anyway, do it on a channel people can either tune into anywhere in the game (Vs. Zone is localized) or turn it off.

/channel_join NWOtrade

This message brought to you by the superhero:
    Bacon Overlord

All available action figures, check.
    Hit the global cap, check.
    All lore and event perks done, check.
    All 1K mob perks done, check.
    All nemesis mob perks done, check.
    Break 20,000 perk points, check.
    Complete all 5K perk points, stay tuned!

Come see me on steam (be friends, drink fine wines, clink glasses and KILL STUFF ONLINE!)
  • kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Pfft lockboxes trade ain't a scam :O, the real scam is all the purple items on AH. Those are very easy to grind yourself with not much effort at all, and if you wait for a week or such you will see billions of them on AH with a super cheap pricetag :).
  • fizzilwizzilfizzilwizzil Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Zen Market says:

1 Key = 125 Zen

Auction Broker says:

I don't think a scam works how you think it works. This is the in-game economy working as intended.
  • floredonfloredon Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think a scam works how you think it works. This is the in-game economy working as intended.
    Then it's broken unless the AD price changes to match the conversion he outlines. Right now, this is a way to turn 1,250 AD into 55,000 AD. If you don't see an issue with that, then you don't understand economics or the idea of arbitrage. I recommend you educate yourself.
  • snooseysnoosey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    floredon wrote: »
    Then it's broken unless the AD price changes to match the conversion he outlines. Right now, this is a way to turn 1,250 AD into 55,000 AD. If you don't see an issue with that, then you don't understand economics or the idea of arbitrage. I recommend you educate yourself.

I don't think you understand what a scam is either.
  • mensarmensar Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Geez.. you Mary's..

I don't care if you trade lockboxes for 100 keys.

Do it in the right channel and I'll be happy :)

NWOtrade.. not zone.

This message brought to you by the superhero:
    Bacon Overlord

All available action figures, check.
    Hit the global cap, check.
    All lore and event perks done, check.
    All 1K mob perks done, check.
    All nemesis mob perks done, check.
    Break 20,000 perk points, check.
    Complete all 5K perk points, stay tuned!

Come see me on steam (be friends, drink fine wines, clink glasses and KILL STUFF ONLINE!)