test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auctions - Winnings in mail disappeared

ondrax76ondrax76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

I found the most annoying bug. Last night i saw i had sold auctions, in other Words AD to pick up at the postal npc. I quested on in the zone i was currently in, planning to get the AD today when i logged on.

Today when i Went there i cant see any of my winnings, whats up with that?

I've seen people write bugreports etc ingame since they've lost items in the exact same manor. Your reply to them is that you cant refund anything at this Point in time. Since im 100% certain this is a problem owned by you, serverside, you really need to find out a way to compensate people for things disappearing like this since we're not to blame for it.

You expect us to pay for things but when your faulty programming mess up things for us, we stand with no help what so ever. What do you expect us to do when we lose AD/Items in this manor, buy more Zen?
Post edited by ondrax76 on

Comments

• Options
    roobiksroobiks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sucks to see that losing stuff from the auction house hasn't just happened to me :(

I was outbid on an item and the funds I had spent on the bid was not returned to me in the mail. The outbid message that was sent to me had no items in it at all.

nice game , but little things like this will turn people away
  • Options
    ondrax76ondrax76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tried to use the gateway aswell to see if it was just ingame i couldnt see the mails with my winnings, nothing.

-350k+ AD cheers ..
  • Options
    rancalenrancalen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same has happened to me, I get the mail stating that I have sold my items and nothing is attached. It has happened on about 75% of my auctions. That's about 50k in diamonds that are vanished.
    For death, none shall escape. The end always comes. I shall guide you, willing or not.
  • Options
    mlew0032mlew0032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost around 3m AD and just now realized it :/
    Server : Mindflayer

Characters:
    Ellamae - Level 60 CW (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Norros - Level 60 TR (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Keira - Level 60 GF (13.2k T2 Geared)
    Mialee - Level 60 DC (12.2k T2 Geared)
    Thoradin - Level 60 GWF (12.8k T2 Geared)
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have lost AD so much in the mail. When I go to delete a message, it Auto-deletes TWO... I lost so much before I started collecting my winnings first... then deleting. I think I lost a great deal this way, but I cannot be sure.. I know I sold a blue tailor and a green one, never received my winnings since they got deleted.
  • Options
    ingroingro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here. Some of the mails I got did not have the AD attached to them. Also deleting a mail deletes two (although I had assumed that they mail was duplicating).
  • Options
    theyuttytheyutty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been getting Duplicate mail from won auctions & returning my AD on bids. When I win something one shows up but as soon as i grab the item out it dupes other mail that have items waiting to be taken out. One will be empty and the other will have the item but if i delete the empty one it gets rid of both.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And here we have it on video:

http://www.sarius.se/vids/buggedmail.wmv
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I got a reply ingame on my ticket:
    Customer service response

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we have recently experienced some technical issues with the support system, and some tickets may have been lost. If the issue you have reported is still persisting, please Contact us again.

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigate this issue, and for playing Star Trek Online

Kind regards
    GM Effreet