test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hello from Ohio!

cym777cym777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello all,

My nick is Cym, some know me as CymTyr, others know me as *insert random good or bad name here*

This game is promising to be something special, and I'm hopeful for Cryptic's sake that it pulls their reputation out of the gutter.

To everyone around the world: Have a great day, and remember that each day is a new beginning ;)
~Cym
Post edited by cym777 on

Comments

• Options
    xerolightxerolight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey there Cym, or should I say, fellow Ohio-an!

I also think this game could be something special; am looking forward to how Cryptic progresses with it!
  • Options
    joshp121joshp121 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm from Alabama, so hello from down south.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this game goes over time as well.
  • Options
    roszondas4roszondas4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well hot ****, this game is addicting as crack, also from ohio myself. way up north near michigan. like 10-20 minutes from the border ._.

this game is pretty darn awesome. and the community is kickass. everyone i met has been able to deal with my personality, despite how screwed up i am :D
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is ohio where the oreo cookies come from?
  • Options
    roszondas4roszondas4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is ohio where the oreo cookies come from?

no. new york.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oreo
  • Options
    irqtirqt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also from Ohio; near Cedar Point c:

I've managed to keep myself away from MMO's for a couple months and finally am caving to try Neverwinter. Unfortunately for me I won't have much time (if any at all!) to play tonight what with their hardware issues. Ah, well.
  • Options
    cym777cym777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for all the responses :) As I'm playing the game and progressing I'm getting hooked more and more. I think Cryptic's got it good, let's hope they keep up the good work!
  • Options
    copperscaledrgncopperscaledrgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cym, my toon is named Tymorial and this is my first real experience with MMO type of play. I live in the Atlanta greater metro area and grew up in Indianapolis, so the Midwest is very much home in a lot of ways. I hope to see you around. What character class do you play? I am a rogue.
  • Options
    redblooodcellredblooodcell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello from Ohio too!!