test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mindflayer (EU) - Drow Cleric & Tiefling Wizard Looking for Guild

cydaeacydaea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
Hello
My partner and I have been playing all sorts of MMO's together for over 4 years and we are finally getting to play Neverwinter. We recently hit level 60 and we're looking for a guild for fun times in dungeons and general PvE content. We're eager to join a guild of friendly and co-operative people who can work together to have fun and progress. We're only interested in guilds with a fair looting policy. Getting kind of sick of joining dungeon groups where everyone need rolls on everything.

Provided we're not working, we're generally in game, that being said a mix guild or EU based guild would work best because of grouping and time zones.

Anyone interested in having us please reply here or contact me in game @stormwithin.
Post edited by cydaea on

Comments

• Options
    raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    We have a drow based guild if you are interested, info can be found on our site, which is listed below my sig.
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I am interested as well, though I am a human cleric
  • Options
    cydaeacydaea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    raist31 wrote: »
    We have a drow based guild if you are interested, info can be found on our site, which is listed below my sig.

Ahh I was trying to find a way back to your site. I was interested a few days back but was having a think about it. I'd love to roleplay but I'm inexperienced with roleplay within the Forgotten Realms universe. I couldn't find how to join the guild on your site. Do I need to message someone in game? So long as the guild does dungeons and stuff in game, I'd love to join.

Thanks for your reply. :)
  • Options
    raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    @ theisngguy - Thats fine, we are accepting all races and classes currently.

@ cydaea - The easiest way would be to just message someone in the guild that is online. Are you guys on the Mindflayer shard? If you dont catch someone online just feel free to either PM me your character names and handles, or post it here. And then I will send you an invite when I get on later tonight or sometime during the day today if I can hop on for a minute. If you catch someone online just let them know you have contacted Raist and that I said to shoot you an invite.

As far as the RP goes we will be more than happy to get you up to speed on that too if interested.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    raist31 wrote: »
    @ theisngguy - Thats fine, we are accepting all races and classes currently.

@ cydaea - The easiest way would be to just message someone in the guild that is online. Are you guys on the Mindflayer shard? If you dont catch someone online just feel free to either PM me your character names and handles, or post it here. And then I will send you an invite when I get on later tonight or sometime during the day today if I can hop on for a minute. If you catch someone online just let them know you have contacted Raist and that I said to shoot you an invite.

As far as the RP goes we will be more than happy to get you up to speed on that too if interested.
    We are indeed on Mindflayer. :) Just messaged you our details. If you can't get online, I'll keep an eye out for other guild members like you said. Thanks again. :)