test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fun Fun Fun!

thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Have to say a big thanks to Cryptic.
Haven't had this much fun with a broken launcher and playing with a login screen since Diablo 3's fail launch.

Thank you for reigniting the passion of hatred I had.
<3
Post edited by thevlaka on

Comments

• notroarwafflenotroarwaffle Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, it's really too bad that Neverwinter was released with so many issues that couldn't possibly be worked out during a beta phase or something.

Oh wait. It hasn't been released yet and they're fixing these issues in the beta phase.
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shhh it's open Beta but with cash transactions and no wipes.
    Silly me...
  • notroarwafflenotroarwaffle Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Then don't buy anything or play if you don't want any beta-related issues. Wait a few months.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yawn.

If your hatred is so passionate, why are you still here? Probably better to go run off and play something else, then com back in a couple months? Thank you, OP for stealing time from my life by tricking me into wasting a mouse-click, page-load and read time. At least it was pithy.

(Yes, I *am* laughing here).
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh wait. It hasn't been released yet and they're fixing these issues in the beta phase.

Ha, ha. 'Open Beta' with Founder packs and no wipes is just another term for a launch where the Devs can hide behind the 'Open Beta' excuse for any issues.
  • pyyracypyyracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love how people complain, especially when the game is free. I cant think off hand of any game that takes lots of server loads that had an amazing launch, Im sure theres one or two out there, but come on. Personally I think that all the haters should go play another game if they "hate" it so much, or better yet go kill themselves.
  • wakerglasswakerglass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    i've yet to have login issues or lag... i know that sort of thing is frustrating, but what the hell are people talking about?
  • ralandarralandar Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No issues here. Why do people bother posting this garbage? Send a message to the COMPANY, also known as "the only people who could actually help you with your issues."
  • prevail517prevail517 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People with bad computers have bad problems playing games.