test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seals of the Lion

fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What is best item i can buy for them ?

Weapon for level 26 ? that cost 45 of them

or should i wait get more of them and meybe later NPC's will offer something cooler ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by fauust01 on

Comments

• hovsep159hovsep159 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    i have yet to figure out where to use the seals...
  • cukydohcukydoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've seen a few level 32 items on the zone seal vendors (not protector's enclave), I think that's the highest though.
  • watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the only shop i seen taking these seals only have lvl 60 gear. not sure if there is more vendors than the one for those seals in particular but will see
  • yarrmoryarrmor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    I've seen them NPCs that trade for lvls 20, lvls 32. Spend them what you think is good for, they're yours after all.
  • airlianairlian Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In the Protector's Enclave, where do you trade these in?
  • rakkanothrakkanoth Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    airlian wrote: »
    In the Protector's Enclave, where do you trade these in?

In the market, you have a seal vendor in every corner, one of them is for lion seals. You can also find seal vendors in other areas such as the tower district, for example.
  • moonsphinxenmoonsphinxen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rakkanoth wrote: »
    In the market, you have a seal vendor in every corner, one of them is for lion seals. You can also find seal vendors in other areas such as the tower district, for example.

To be perfectly specefic, the vendors are in the part of the market known as the Seven Suns Coster Market, that is also where the vendor for the coal/charcoal is, for your professions ;) And as said, the vendors for the different seals you pick up in the dungeons are standing in each of the corners of that place :)