test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ETA: Upgrading Companions

aorin84aorin84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I saw the items in-game to upgrade companions. I can't remember where, but I do remember seeing them.
Can anyone from Cryptic confirm when-ish these will be pushed out? Max rank 15 on my Cleric companion already, would love to upgrade her...
Post edited by aorin84 on

Comments

• aorin84aorin84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumping thread. Honest inquiry here...
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To be honest, it might cause more rage too. I'd bet the costs were in line with the mount upgrade tomes (being a million or so to go to epic level from rare I think).
  • fant0sfant0s Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to know this also. btw the vendor is in the emporium, but the tomes cant be bought yet.
  • rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    someoneod wrote: »
    To be honest, it might cause more rage too. I'd bet the costs were in line with the mount upgrade tomes (being a million or so to go to epic level from rare I think).

I was thinking this last night when I was looking at the prices of mount upgrades...gonna suck if it is that much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rohk007 wrote: »
    I was thinking this last night when I was looking at the prices of mount upgrades...gonna suck if it is that much

Epic kitty cat -> 2 million AD. Sadface.
  • aorin84aorin84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a Guardian Fighter, if my Cleric companion could survive more than 2 hits and I could toss some more gear on her, it would be worth it to me to spend 2mil AD, then again I haven't spent any of my 2mil from my Hero pack...

Clerics are great in dungeons and all, but having an extra just healing ME, would be a cherry on top.
    edited May 2013
    aorin84 wrote: »
    As a Guardian Fighter, if my Cleric companion could survive more than 2 hits and I could toss some more gear on her, it would be worth it to me to spend 2mil AD, then again I haven't spent any of my 2mil from my Hero pack...

Clerics are great in dungeons and all, but having an extra just healing ME, would be a cherry on top.

Main problem with the cleric companion is that it does not kite; I have a feeling it wouldn't be as amazing as you think in dungeons. :(
  • martianmanrapermartianmanraper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I'd love to hear anything from Cryptic. "We're working on it," something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]