test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CORE Connect

shammusshammus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is Neverwinter going to have CORE Connect achievements and will we be able to spend our CORE Connect points on in game items?

bumpy, bumpy, BUMP!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    shammus wrote: »
    bumpy, bumpy, BUMP!

http://core.perfectworld.com/home/

It has a core connect system with ingame respec token which are earned via achievements!
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I doubt it. Because only PW games are connected. Cryptic games, or games like Rusty heart are not connected.
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    I doubt it. Because only PW games are connected. Cryptic games, or games like Rusty heart are not connected.
    sorry i do no know that
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was just replying to opener.

If you check this page:-
    http://core.perfectworld.com/ach/<write your forum user name here>

they have a dropdown for achievements in achievement showcase. The games there are:-

PWI, ESO, JD, BOI, FW, WOI

But we have our own gateway
  • Options
    shammusshammus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Was just replying to opener.

If you check this page:-
    http://core.perfectworld.com/ach/<write your forum user name here>

they have a dropdown for achievements in achievement showcase. The games there are:-

PWI, ESO, JD, BOI, FW, WOI

But we have our own gateway

I would really like the developers to consider adding this game to PWE's CORE Connect system. I really think it would help tie Neverwinter to the other PWE communities and if those players could spend achievements points in Neverwinter that is another way to reward and encourage cross game participation. Does anyone else in the forums have any thoughts on this topic?
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    A little impatient for answer I see. Just as a note bumping a thread is not allowed per the RoC. Personally don't care about CORE Connect as the other titles don't interest me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    A little impatient for answer I see. Just as a note bumping a thread is not allowed per the RoC. Personally don't care about CORE Connect as the other titles don't interest me.

Just a note I was not bumping I was simply trying to expand on my position and provoke conversation like your comment. On that note I think most other forum members are of a like mind and don't really care for many of the other PWE titles.
  • Options
    gameramelligameramelli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd love to have Core connect work for NW. Would be nice to show off my characters and earn achievements for NW.
    19.jpg
  • Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Doubt it. For some reason PWE seems to exclude all of Cryptic;s games from the system. A shame, because those are the only games they have worth a **** to me, so I don't touch the Core connect. Do people even play Ether Saga anymore?
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    coppersol28coppersol28 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    PWE stated that they were having technical issues getting Cryptic's system to be compatible. Based on the following link, they seem to have found it easier to trash the current Core Connect system for an entirely redesigned system.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4273/