test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ping

yunnoptyunnopt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello guys i just want to know why the heck my ping is 200 ms ( i have fibra 100mb) and still i have 200ms dont get it.. i cant enjoy the game while this provokes me so much delay.... Please answer quick. and btw i have 60fps-100fps.
Post edited by yunnopt on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    If you are in Europe have to tried switching the launcher proxy to Eu?
    That should improve the latency a bit.
  • yunnoptyunnopt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did that and still 150ping
  • nocturnaaalnocturnaaal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also EU and the ping is constantly around 200 ms. How do I switch the launcher proxy to EU?
  • braksterbrakster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just to add some examples, I am in the uk, using the Dragon server, default launcher proxy settings and my ping is 16ms per frame.

I have a goodninternet connection here at home that the game seems to be making good use of.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in Europe and I have a question , my account used to be bound to eu proxy 2 and now it's bound to eu proxy 1 . Yesterday though it switched yet again to eu proxy 2 . So what's the dilly dilly yo ? :D
  • thylorethylore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    Proxy, There are 2 Proxy options US and EU I started Neverwinter while living in California. I have since moved to the Philippines and am having nothing but problems here. Is it possible to get a Proxy set up for this part of the world since PW won't allow users to use other programs that use proxy connections to games. I would really like to continue playing but I can't play the game fully because of game lag. At times its fine other times I can't even move. I know most the problem is the ISP here but if we had a proxy in this part of the world maybe things would be better.
  • xoltahxoltah Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    LOL! .. 200 ping! OMFG try playing from Australia where (on a good day) we get around 350-400 ping. HAHAHAH You poor buggers on 150-200 have no idea what REAL crappy pings are like - I would KILL to have 200. PvP is ridiculous with pings of 300-400, so spare a thought for those of us no lucky enough to be in the US or EU.