test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Things I never see that keeps being brought up

shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've never seen someone have a ridiculous advantage over me in any way cause they cash shop

I've never seen a pvp party lead kick people out of domination for shiggles

I've never seen somebody roll need on rare gear that isn't for their class

I've never seen a chicken cross the road.

I've never seen an offensive name even.

:\
~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
Post edited by shepherdofman on

Comments

• shortiecakeshortiecake Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never say never whatever you do. Never say never, it's true~
  • candiflavorcandiflavor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Then you are too blind to see anything. or perhaps you are just lucky you haven't met any of those yet...
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I've never seen someone have a ridiculous advantage over me in any way cause they cash shop
    True.
    Not true, that happened to me D:
    Again that happened to me aswell...
    I've never seen a chicken cross the road.
    LOL! +100000000000000000 for this! XD
    If i well remember, i saw a character named URaBI**H
    :\
    Completely quote.
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For me, at least, it's not any advantage or what-have-you for a player, it's the fact that PWE are getting money for a broken title. Neverwinter was better before OB and not just because the servers could handle the load.
    I rarely PvP, but only because most of the player base have no idea what the hell they're doing.
    I've seen it too many times to count. Not just that, but rolling need on the same type of gear 3 times in the same dungeon. I swear, if we had friendly fire... >_>
    Depends on what you find offensive, I suppose. Some people are offended by names that ruin immersion, since this is DND.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I swear, if we had friendly fire... >_>

LOL ahahahahaah totally quote XD
  • shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I don't really run dungeons often to be fair. Also usually try and keep zone chat off unless i'm advertising something. And yeah, a lot of people are clueless in pvp. But that goes for the enemy as well.. Sometimes. :P
    ~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes...A few of times...BARELY RARELY...nevah D: just like playing 4v5/3v5/2v5/1v5 (yeah i played ALONE once -.-), it always happens to me/our team but never to enemy's one
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    love offensive names.
    Better than seeing 500 Frodo's or Drizzit's or Ghandalfs running around.

Bit of humour goes a long way.
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thevlaka wrote: »
    love offensive names.
    Better than seeing 500 Frodo's or Drizzit's or Ghandalfs running around.

Bit of humour goes a long way.

You'd love my GWF, then... :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.