test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Class should I Stick With?

perfidiousraoulperfidiousraoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I love the TR and the CW. I really would like them to be as dps-ey and less popular (makes me feel more unique) and also could someone give me some high level armour examples of them?
Which one should I stick with?
Post edited by perfidiousraoul on

Comments

• zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Drop em both and go for the GWF...

.......... The buff is coming.... Right?
  • lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love the higher level CW myself. The higher he gets the more badassed he becomes! Just 1 mans opinion though.
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • iloveitwhenyoucallmebigpapailoveitwhenyoucallmebigpapa Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go be a Ranger
  • perfidiousraoulperfidiousraoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm leaning towards CW (I'll delete all my characters, forgot to put a capital letter first... >.<)
    Can you build CW to be dps-ey? Also is the male armour cool?
  • rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    Trickster Rogues = Grammaton Clerics.
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • murphyslawagainmurphyslawagain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't worry too much about the powergame aspects - which do you enjoy playing most? Thats the one to stick with. Having the most <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> character that isn't fun to play seems pointless especially when your only one nerf away from ordinary or worse.
  • perfidiousraoulperfidiousraoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @Murphy
    I guess I don't mean what does more damage altogether.. I just don't want to regret levelling it and having a useless character. Are CW's good high level?
  • tyler23434tyler23434 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wait for the ranger
    edited May 2013
    When are rangers going to be out? (or can anyone take a good guess?)
  • aevlomaevlom Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    CW with a cleric companion.
    Zero downtime, take out entire packs of "standard" mobs with one encounter cast, plus no metal armor to chafe your nether regions.
    And as a bonus, PvP rogues will whine on the forums about you, because your control wizard can actually "control".
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm leaning towards CW (I'll delete all my characters, forgot to put a capital letter first... >.<)
    Can you build CW to be dps-ey? Also is the male armour cool?

Your job isn't to be "dps-ey", it's to do dps when not controlling. Your sub=type of class is "Controller", not "Striker", which is where the Scourge Warlock seems to be. (Not in yet, but it, along with Archer Ranger, are supposed to be close to done, and those are closer to dps ranged classes) Striker is a dps class, controllers will always be behind them in terms of dps. That said, i LOVE CW at cap, I'm usually right behind the TR on damage, but i'm also keeping mobs locked and doing good aoe stuff.
  • metchimetchi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Clerics are all-rounded(pve and pvp). In Aion Telemachus Server, all Top Players are Clerics.