test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DEVS & Mods, your attention please!

erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Strict to the point, here's some things that IMHO need a quick fix/workout ASAP:

1) Nightmare Lockboxes are broken. Drop rate is way too high, you can get them in the AD store for 200 and AH is kinda full at 90% with those only. Players are spamming the chat to sell them or trade 5 of them for 1 key. Now i know that you wanna farm money from keys, but this is ruining the market, so take the boxes off from AD store and low A LOT their drop rate to something like 1%, or put the keys into AD store too;

2) There are too many AFKers/Trolls in pvp. There is a high chance to get 1 or 2 afk in the campfire each domination and they kick you aswell from the party at the end of the game if they are leaders. This issue cannot get fixed by players because kids will always populate, so you gotta implement something for it;

3) Gold, silver and copper, as known as retail currency, are useless. They are used to purchase potions / kits only, not to trade items or valuables. The AH canNOT use AD as currency, AD should be meant as a token not as a currency. AH must be converted into gold or there will be no marketing at all;

4) MINOR ISSUE: Cloaks are still bugged, mostly when you ride your mount. Work on them please.
Post edited by erlucius on

Comments

• Options
    yultyult Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Gold is not worthless. You will need every copper penny at lvl 60 once you start running epic dungeons. I have to spend AD to buy ID scrolls so I can sell green drops just to keep up my gold supply for pots and kits.
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    Strict to the point, here's some things that IMHO need a quick fix/workout ASAP:

1) Nightmare Lockboxes are broken. Drop rate is way too high, you can get them in the AD store for 200 and AH is kinda full at 90% with those only. Players are spamming the chat to sell them or trade 5 of them for 1 key. Now i know that you wanna farm money from keys, but this is ruining the market, so take the boxes off from AD store and low A LOT their drop rate to something like 1%, or put the keys into AD store too;

2) There are too many AFKers/Trolls in pvp. There is a high chance to get 1 or 2 afk in the campfire each domination and they kick you aswell from the party at the end of the game if they are leaders. This issue cannot get fixed by players because kids will always populate, so you gotta implement something for it;

3) Gold, silver and copper, as known as retail currency, are useless. They are used to purchase potions / kits only, not to trade items or valuables. The AH canNOT use AD as currency, AD should be meant as a token not as a currency. AH must be converted into gold or there will be no marketing at all;

4) MINOR ISSUE: Cloaks are still bugged, mostly when you ride your mount. Work on them please.

Trade AD for Zen in the exchange you lush..

I try to avoid these obviously low intelligent whine threads, but couldn't bite my tongue on that whiiiiiiiiiiine about putting keys in AD store....derpaderpderp...put your pants back on, bunch of other peoples with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> here too..
  • Options
    rasmenar2112rasmenar2112 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm fine with AD being the AH currency personally, but I think that since there's not too much use for gold currently, you should be able to purchase AD for gold/gold for AD and increase the number of things that Gold can purchase. As for the rest, I pretty much see it the same way you do. Another thing: The server hardware apparently needs some attention, I think that's probably the highest priority fix right now.
    Alone in the darkness, that is where you truly discover yourself. Without self, without the core of your identity, you are nothing. - Rasmenar
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    yult wrote: »
    Gold is not worthless. You will need every copper penny at lvl 60 once you start running epic dungeons. I have to spend AD to buy ID scrolls so I can sell green drops just to keep up my gold supply for pots and kits.

i'm already 60 and going for dungeons, still i have 60 gold and i buy items....
    silentiltm wrote: »
    Trade AD for Zen in the exchange you lush..

I try to avoid these obviously low intelligent whine threads, but couldn't bite my tongue on that whiiiiiiiiiiine about putting keys in AD store....derpaderpderp...put your pants back on, bunch of other peoples with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> here too..

I already do this you lush, in facts if you read well you see i speak of people, not for myself. I try to avoid these obviously low intelligent replies, but couldn't bite my tongue on this one *facepalm*
  • Options
    kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I gotta agree on #4, but then everything else uhh.. nah.
  • Options
    stewiecraftstewiecraft Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whenever I see a thread with "everyone look at me" in the title I die inside a little. Suggestion/criticism/opinion threads are great but get off your pedestal.
  • Options
    slayer7111slayer7111 Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2013
    he is right about the pvp thing.
    somthing must be done to prevent afk people, like a 1 hour penalty for afk or somthing.
    should be pretty simple to find a solution to this problem.
  • Options
    rebelscum58rebelscum58 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dunno, the lockboxes seem alright to me. But then I played Champions before they adjusted their drop rate there, so. In 28 levels on my greatweapon fighter I have ten or fifteen lockboxes. To put that in perspective, in Champions before they changed the drop rates, in that same 28 levels I'd have two or three hundred lockboxes. So no, the current droprate is just fine if you ask me. :p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Whenever I see a thread with "everyone look at me" in the title I die inside a little. Suggestion/criticism/opinion threads are great but get off your pedestal.

And i thought i titled this thread for DEVS and MODS...someone here feels like not being a player but a step higher...speaking of pedestals lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I dunno, the lockboxes seem alright to me. But then I played Champions before they adjusted their drop rate there, so. In 28 levels on my greatweapon fighter I have ten or fifteen lockboxes. To put that in perspective, in Champions before they changed the drop rates, in that same 28 levels I'd have two or three hundred lockboxes. So no, the current droprate is just fine if you ask me. :p

No worries, you will find yourself with 200 boxes once you get to lvl 60 (i had like 172 and opened 40). That's not a fine drop rate -.-'
  • Options
    stewiecraftstewiecraft Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    And i thought i titled this thread for DEVS and MODS...someone here feels like not being a player but a step higher...speaking of pedestals lol
    I don't even know what you're trying to say.