test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The crypt of vigilance crash! Hog file incorrect/unreadable version:7

nephie69nephie69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi guys.

Any one else has the game crashing when trying to enter the Crypt of vigilance from the quest with the same name?
Tried multiple times to enter the crypt (as a wizard 34lvl) and every time it crashes with an error message:

Fatal Error: Hog file incorrect/unreadable version:7
Technical Details: Hog file incorrect/unreadable version:7

Btw how do I force the launcher to check the integrity of my installation files??? I went to option and ticked "Force Verify" but nothing happens!!

The hog.log contains this:

130413 13:55:51 4 [1]: File read from disk has bad CRC. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix this issue.: Bin/Geobin/Maps/Adventure Zone/Az_Hh/Az_Hh_Underscar/Az_Hh_Underscar.Zone/World_Default_Entries.Hogg: 20

--EDIT--
Well I deleted all folders and re-installed the game and now works.
They should install a game cache verification ability on the launcher so we don't have to re-install the entire game just for a few corrupted files :(
Post edited by nephie69 on

Comments

• tuagituagi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems they took your advice. My game crashed today in the marketplace after turning in a quest. When I tried to re-launch I got a pop-up telling me I had a Game File Error and ask if I wanted to verify the game files, and that it would take @15-20 minutes. I chose to verify the game file.