test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW Gateway Bugs and Recommendations

ashenoakashenoak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
First off THANK YOU FOR THE GATEWAY! Seriously, this is one of my favorite features of the game. It doesn't necessarily help my work productivity but none the less it is much appreciated. Job well done!

I do know this is in beta and I don't expect it to be perfect I do however have some things that you may or may not know about that would be nice to have fixed.

First off know I am accessing the site primarily through Google Chrome, although I have tried it on Internet explorer occasionally, and mobile browsers on android devices.

I have experienced the following bugs while using the Gateway over the past few days. Also there are several additions I would like to see made that should require you to re-invent the wheel in order to implement and would please the player base.

1. Unable to sort Auction house by Expired Time.
2. When sorting Auctions based on Lowest Buyout price it seems to sort them by lowest buyout OR bid price or maybe an average of the two. Regardless it is not sorting by lowest buyout price alone
3. Sometimes Profession tasks complete but just sit at -1 sec remaining forever and will not allow you to collect the result. Sometimes this fixes it self upon refreshing or logging out and back in but today it has been like that for several hours.
4. Even though you meet level requirements the tasks for a profession will sometimes appear to be locked out and say you do not meet level requirements. However if you click on it anyways and hit begin it will still craft.
5. When listing Consignments on the Auction house it only lets you look at your adventurer bag space inventory. It would be nice to be able to sell profession resources and people for professions as well.
6. There is no item compare tooltip on the AH so you often times have to go to your character sheet to see the stats on your equipment and then go back to the Auction House to compare. Problem is all the search parameters do not save if you navigate away from the Auction house page. It would be nice if they saved automatically.
7. A user posted a work around but the Gateway was not letting you access characters with apostrophes in their names. This was fixed by modifying the URL and typing in your name manually before requesting to access the site. But this should be native to the Gateway if special characters are allowed in your naming conventions.
Post edited by ashenoak on

Comments

• buck0famabuck0fama Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, I've hit all these bugs you listed. Please fix them, Cryptic!
  • broddrbroddr Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cannot select some Characters in the Gateway. Lvl 20+ and a 15 will not select but my level 9 works just fine.