test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UGC] Time Vortex

jkotchjkotch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
[UGC] Time Vortex (NW-DTOYZSC5a)

Time Vortex is a sarcastic parody which will take you through many of the most memorable scenes in film. You will able to Help, Kill, Fight Beside, and Talk to some of your favorite (or least favorite) characters. Enjoy epic battles, become king, and delve through dark caves in this nostalgic reenactment.

jpg.gif

Please be gentle. This is my first attempt at using the foundry. So far I'm not getting many reviewers since it went to new (or any). I would appreciate it if anyone has any feedback on it.

Thanks
Post edited by jkotch on

Comments

• jkotchjkotch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm... How sad. Spent days writing this thing, and I notice it's had less views than any other UGC in this forum, and no replies. Since the only thing you can see at that level is the name, could the name "Time Vortex" be the problem itself?
  • vendryasvendryas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You literally just made the post an hour ago. Dozens of these UGC topics are made every day, and a lot of them can be overlooked for a few hours after their creation. It will take time for your creation to gather play-tests and reviews. That being said, I'll run through it right now to get you started. I'll leave my review of it in the Foundry reviews.
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The weekend is coming up. People will have more time. I plan on doing some Foundry content posted here on this forum tomorrow.
  • jkotchjkotch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, you are probably correct. I will sit on it over the weekend before making any drastic changes. Sometimes I grow very impatient with my impatience.