test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Maps Suddenly Unlisted (But Published!)

eternal701000eternal701000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I've played my two maps several times, and one has been played even more and received reviews, but now they are unlisted in the catalogue. Foundry says they're still published, I republished them, and nothing. Still unlisted. Anyone experiencing this?
Post edited by eternal701000 on

Comments

• eternal701000eternal701000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    I'd like an answer since it basically means my work on my two quests is useless and did nothing.
  • pastromypastromy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been having this same issue.
  • eternal701000eternal701000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Also, my foundry levels are SUBSCRIBED on one character. If I look it up that way, I can access them and the quests and share the quests with others. But searching by name or author on the foundry turns no results.
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I could only find mine with ID number, also if the author has withdrawn their quest to publish an update that may be causing you issues as well. I have had to do this 2 times now due to major bugs that were not in the editor version.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
    edited May 2013
    Well I'm the author, and I haven't withdrawn it. The shortcode shows my quest as well, but still not by name or any other means.
  • hexedianhexedian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The foundry seems to be glitched right now, possibly due to the large amount of players submitting their work. I would wait until tomorrow and see if the problem is gone then.
  • nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Search by the short code. It's the only way to find foundry quests that have been published or republished in the last several days. All title/summary/author searching for those appears to be broken.
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
    edited May 2013
    Any news on this? Still not showing up...
  • celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited May 2013
    It appears the the review process has been implemented. If you search for new quests under anything but the author name, they do not show up. They are listed in the review tab. I forget all the specifics around this process but it would explain this behavior.
    edited May 2013
    celantra wrote: »
    It appears the the review process has been implemented. If you search for new quests under anything but the author name, they do not show up. They are listed in the review tab. I forget all the specifics around this process but it would explain this behavior.

The problem is, there are no search parameters in the Review section. And searching even by my name yields no results. Oddly as well, I haven't been able to save in the foundry editor new content (times out). I think the whole system is jacked. And if a map has to be reviewed from the review section to be searchable, that's a broken system. There will be infinitely more maps for review than there are reviewers. No one's content will get through unless by simple luck or spamming adverts.
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The problem is, there are no search parameters in the Review section. And searching even by my name yields no results. Oddly as well, I haven't been able to save in the foundry editor new content (times out). I think the whole system is jacked. And if a map has to be reviewed from the review section to be searchable, that's a broken system. There will be infinitely more maps for review than there are reviewers. No one's content will get through unless by simple luck or spamming adverts.

I agree. I've been trying to play test a map I published yesterday since last night with my regular character, and I can't find it at all. If they don't fix it to where I can actually find the maps I publish I will outright quit this game, the Foundry is the sole reason a lot of Dungeon Masters are playing this, and if they can't even find the maps they publish after spending countless hours typing dialogue and placing objects it will definitely discourage them from publishing anymore content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]