test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Clockwork Tomb: Answer the Question of Time bugged?

maasanimaasani Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Was not able to finish this quest, it hangs on the first page of the interface with the box, and only gives "exit" as an option. I relogged, abandoned the quest and picked it up again - same result. Not sure I can finish the zone without doing this. Anyone else have the problem besides my team members?
Post edited by maasani on

Comments

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you mean the riddle to open the "Rune" door?

I ran through that a couple days ago with no problem. I'm not sure what you mean by "box". If you mean the Interact Dialog, the answers were "12 O'Clock", "Noon" and "Midnight" I think. What I'm getting from your post is that you are not seeing the answer options, is that correct? If not, then your post is confusing and might need clarification.

If this is correct, you should create this post in the BUGS forum.
  • Options
    gair22gair22 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This quest can be completed solo. If you are in a group and you get to the point where the box does not allow you to continue (basically its option 1, and its yellow). You have to drop the group (leave the 1 person left in the instance), once everyone is out. He can continue the quest. Then reinvite everyone back. They will end up being ported back to the main city, but it is a working solution.
  • Options
    turaylonxturaylonx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gair22 wrote: »
    This quest can be completed solo. If you are in a group and you get to the point where the box does not allow you to continue (basically its option 1, and its yellow). You have to drop the group (leave the 1 person left in the instance), once everyone is out. He can continue the quest. Then reinvite everyone back. They will end up being ported back to the main city, but it is a working solution.

works whitout leaving the instance ^^