test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Technical Difficulties

suckatash1suckatash1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I also posted this on the tech forums. When I log onto Neverwinter, my fan on my video card goes nuts. I'm using a Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti card with the 320.00 version. After awhile my game crashes. It seems to crash differently each time. Once I got an out of memory error. Most times it just crashes to desktop. Is my only hope turning down the graphics down to the left? I tried this and the game is hard to stomach. I have my game set to 1900x1200 resolution.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• amazinbranamazinbran Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No problems here =) 9800 FTW
  • suckatash1suckatash1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    Am I the only one having this problem?
  • kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    [IMG][/img]theITcrowd_zps4945b054.jpg

Have you tried opening the case and blowing the cooling fan blades off? These overheat and summer is almost here.
  • mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    suckatash1 wrote: »
    I also posted this on the tech forums. When I log onto Neverwinter, my fan on my video card goes nuts. I'm using a Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti card with the 320.00 version. After awhile my game crashes. It seems to crash differently each time. Once I got an out of memory error. Most times it just crashes to desktop. Is my only hope turning down the graphics down to the left? I tried this and the game is hard to stomach. I have my game set to 1900x1200 resolution.

Hello,

I have 2 geforce 580's and my fans don't go crazy. I'd suggest going into Nvidia control pannel and adding the gameclient.exe to a profile and edit it the way you want it. Make sure you're not running any graphic OC software also.