test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's whit the ugly female complexions ? -.-

blackphoenixbgblackphoenixbg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Whats with the ugliness of the female faces complexions ??
I am yet to create a single character because they all look horrible to me.

There are 9 available options.
3 of them have a reddish nose as if they are drunks or sun burnt. Aside that they look nice.. but that red nos + a very pale skin = horror.

1 it's ok-ish aside the fact that there is nothing ''pretty'' about her

5 are old women faces ? Seriously Cryptic ? 5 ? Not 1 or 2 but 5... Geez

If only the ''tailor'' npc was not cash shop item - like in STO/CO -.-

p.s. After i did my first character i deleted her.
Let me guess.. i will never receive any welcome pack on my other characters ? -.-
Post edited by blackphoenixbg on

Comments

• lowhonorlowhonor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    while i agree that the character models are poor, it sounds like you don't know that there is a customize button beneath the presets
  • breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made the ugliest elf EVER and that made me deliriously happy.
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all your characters will get the ' welcome ' pack . that's the one with the four dyes in it . When you get to town the first time .
    If you claimed the ' adventures helper ' pack from any of the founder packs , yeah its gone . Its a one time thing . Same with the ' starter kit ' . All these cost money and you had to claim the one time use items at the founder vendor .
  • briynahbriynah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You might want to play with it a bit more. There were a number of clean ""pretty" face options. As well as a large array or skin tone colors. You might have just overlooked a customize option while making yours.
  • doctormonkeedoctormonkee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you sure your monitor is turned on?
  • blackphoenixbgblackphoenixbg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well i spent at least an hour fiddling with the customize options, sliders and such. The only way to hide the red nose is to have a very very dark skin (or a thiefling xD) , but i want a pale one - and the ''pretty'' face looks way too rough and.. er.. evil for my cleric xD
    Oh well i guess ill settle for one of the red noses. :(

Still it buggs me why are there so many old face complexions..
    also, @labbb thanks for the welcome pack clarification.
  • rpgbrorpgbro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have ridiculously high standards for what you consider beautiful. If you want impossibly unrealistic beauty, go play a Japanese RPG or something like Guild Wars 2/TERA. This is Forgotten Realms, dammit. Have some respect. Lousy children mucking up my games with their ridiculous opinions...

(I'm half-joking, so don't take this too seriously.)