test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchasable Dye Packs

budhablessembudhablessem Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Are there any?
Some guy told me I can buy the boxes that you get while you level up, that contain random dyes for 200 ad or zen or one of the currencies, but I haven't been able to find the right merchant. not paying 50k ad for a dye.

help a brotha out!

side note: we need a merchant with purchasable dyes for gold. since all the armor looks almost exactly the same at least give us access to dyes so we don't have to look like every single other person in the game.

Comments

• kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've seen dye packs on the zen market, and on the trade bar dealer. Not sure where else they might be.
  • budhablessembudhablessem Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the zen market is where they are for 50k zen for A dye.
    the boxes you get from leveling up have 3 random dyes. id rather buy a couple of those for 2 bucks or gold or something if i could find the right merchant and just hope for the right color.

the other ones i found are 5 or 10 bucks for 3 dyes. so i can do one piece of armor for 10 bucks.
    games decent so far but there is no way in hell im dropping that much money on dye for a single piece of armor because they designed everything the exact same.
  • elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Zen merchant or the AH are the only places you can buy dyes that I'm aware of. Just be careful with the AH as I've seen people price dyes for more diamonds than it would cost to convert to zen and buy them that way.