test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Steel Defenses' GWF is a fake

forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
it doesnt work. no immunity is granted after activation of daily powers i keep taking damage like normal

fix asap plz this is a core GWF abiltiy i cant believe you would 'release' a game (yes, you have released it when you open up sales. I dont care whether you call it a soft launch, an open beta, or a soft boiled egg. it is OPEN FOR BUSINESS, it has PRODUCTS) - and those products are failing to deliver what they promise

it is disgusting that you would open a game to payment with so many problems in it still
Post edited by forsakenlich1 on

Comments

• forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumpity needs attention
  • psiwuffpsiwuff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, two things on that:
    a) its open beta. Yes it technically is launch, but it does say beta, bugs are to be expected
    b) If you want it addressed, you should make a proper bugreport in the appropriate subforum, thatll get more attention there. also be sure to keep feedback constructive and professional rather than rage :D
  • jcfisher3rdjcfisher3rd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    'Open beta' with no wipes and a cash shop is a release hiding behind the lolitsbeta claim to avoid criticism
  • eternal701000eternal701000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    psiwuff wrote: »
    a) its open beta. Yes it technically is launch, but it does say beta, bugs are to be expected
    b) If you want it addressed, you should make a proper bugreport in the appropriate subforum, thatll get more attention there. also be sure to keep feedback constructive and professional rather than rage :D

How are people this mindless? They just hear **** and spew it back out without any thought. Open Beta = Full Release.
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    psiwuff wrote: »

I agree. If it is a bug, then report it as a bug. That way it will get attention.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • nerbelethnerbeleth Member Posts: 362 Former Developer
    edited May 2013
    'Open beta' with no wipes and a cash shop is a release hiding behind the lolitsbeta claim to avoid criticism

I concur, it's common practice now, more so with PWE, BLR (another PWE game that i play) was in 'beta' for a year before version 1.00
    Parity Tester
    sig2.png

I7 4770k OC////Asus formula VI extreme////seasonic platinum 1000w PSU////GTx 780TI SC////32 ghz ram kingston hyperX predators////NXZT phantom 820
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    There are lots of things that don't work, including many feats. So many that I don't think we are expected to submit bug reports because it's like they are only halfway done with the classes.