test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some Mails Not showing attachments till after you Delete.

aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ever since they made Auction house actions go into the mail ive been losing stuff.
I still get all my mail double copied for no reason(one without the item), and I just
deleted my mail that held a lesser plague enchantment, a rare leatherworker, and a enchantment shard.
because it said the mail was empty with no attachments. When I deleted a mail, a box of a item did flash in the spot before it deleted. The items I payed for are not in my bags nor mailbox, and I fear I deleted the mail without without it properly showing the item on the bottom or with the button highlighted.
I shouldnt be feared from deleting mail or the mass spam from the system and lose the items i spent AD on...
270k AD down the drain and 3 items I was glad I caught the deal are wasted.
Post edited by avean on

Comments

• ageous1ageous1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been loosing stuff as well, lost 4 blue items that i won on the AH. Luckily they were just low level stuff.
  • aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive been thinking about it, im pretty sure it has to do with the mail doubling bug.
    Since when you delete one copy both are removed, and only one copy has the attachment.
    If you delete the mail without the attachment it likely will remove the mail with.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah I only delete mails after I remove an attachment from it . And it seems some of the mails are place holders . They tell you you sold something or its been returned , but you don't get it yet . I leave those in my mail box till the one with an item or AD shows up . After I remove an item both emails delete when I delete the one with the item in it .
    You got to realize they just changed the mail system on the fly . The other system with no mails was fast . But too many people thought they got no AD , so it had to be changed to this . They will fix it , and it will be just like auction house mails in STO .
  • aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would rather get teh AD and have some think they dont, than lose 300k AD and others similar less or more. They created what they tried to fix.