test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Drop Lockbox?

profthadbachprofthadbach Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why can't I get rid of these things? I can't throw them away. I can't give them away. I can't sell them. Why am I forces to carry something I don't want. I have no intention to buy any keys so I find them useless. Is this a bug? Please tell me it is a bug.
Post edited by profthadbach on

Comments

• dantosdantos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    constant reminder to buy keys from the zen store?
  • profthadbachprofthadbach Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dantos wrote: »
    constant reminder to buy keys from the zen store?

Not going to buy them. I don't buy them in STO or CO. I just disgard the boxes and move on.
  • meithrasmeithras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Put them on the AH. As long as they're priced under 200 AD, they should sell, and you'll get a little bit of profit.
  • g3554g3554 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, they are resorting to that nonsense now? I guess you still have the option to not take that item from the body? Cause it would be stupid if you are forced to take it. And here's one more person that has no intention of 'buying' keys from a supposed 'free' game.
  • krayzedonekrayzedone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    g3554 wrote: »
    So, they are resorting to that nonsense now? I guess you still have the option to not take that item from the body? Cause it would be stupid if you are forced to take it. And here's one more person that has no intention of 'buying' keys from a supposed 'free' game.

Do you really think the game is meant to be free for every person playing? How do you expect them to make money and keep making games? Seriously, go build a product and give it away at no cost to anyone and come back here when you're bankrupt and let's talk.

/rant
  • dantosdantos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    g3554 wrote: »

It is free to play, you are playing it, but you didnt pay for it.

/shrug
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    open your inventory and then drag them outside your pack , will get pop-up " do you realy want to destroy " hit ' yes '
  • profthadbachprofthadbach Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    open your inventory and then drag them outside your pack , will get pop-up " do you realy want to destroy " hit ' yes '

That does not work. I tried it.
  • frozentreatsfrozentreats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They're a scam. Put them on the AH.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are HUGE on the ground when they drop, with a unique object look, just don't walk over them, problem solved.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That does not work. I tried it.

you have something turned off , it works for any item for me . Even the founder stuff , since I figured why keep it around . Make shure you drag them away from your character.
  • ezbeeezbee Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    you have something turned off , it works for any item for me . Even the founder stuff , since I figured why keep it around . Make shure you drag them away from your character.
    This doesnt work for me either for this item, are you sure you can do it with the lockboxes?
  • bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They're a scam. Mail them to me.
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."