test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Few questions :)

peteed1985peteed1985 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So far i'm impressed with the game :) feels like an action RPG way more than D&D especially since no crossclassing and stuff like that but the traps and setting is amazing.

Curious will there be any more character wipes or is this it? I know alot of F2P MMO's stay in open beta forever and basically open beta is full launch :P I see FAQ's but they are all old from like last year and stuff.

So far i'm like level 7 on a rogue and trying to work out what other class to get for my other slot :S will end up buying slots to get the other classes but so no biggie there.

Whats level cap? How far in will it be before I fight dragons? I'm a dragon nut :D Do you have to find groups manually or is there an LFG tool?
Post edited by peteed1985 on

Comments

• zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    There will be no more wipes.
    Lvl cap is 60 atm.
    You will fight first dragon around lvl 35 afair.
    There is some sort of LFG tool, you can enter queue from any place.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • maszi93maszi93 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sry for writing here but i can open new topic (maybe i'm blind or silly or both :D)
    I found this game by my friends, today I registered and installed. First reaction was good :) Looks like WoW (i played few months).
    My questions:
    1. When will be "full version" game? Now it's open beta
    2. When "full version" will be avaible i lost my character?
  • isbjornen91isbjornen91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to hijack this thread as it has a title suiting what I wanted to call my own thread.

1) Why can't I create threads on the forums?

2) Will it be possible to actually subscribe to the game? I really don't like F2P and spending hundreds of pounds/euros/dollars just to access the necessary gear when I could just have pitched in a little every moth. Not am I a fan of locked feature (such as the respec buttons, why are some of them Zen limited?!)

3) What is the final class?

4) Will Drow be a playable race?
  • zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    maszi93 wrote: »
    1. When will be "full version" game? Now it's open beta
    2. When "full version" will be avaible i lost my character?

1. Its basically full game now, as a mmo it will grow each day :). Open beta is just a naming convection :P
    2. No, you will not.
    I'm going to hijack this thread as it has a title suiting what I wanted to call my own thread.

1) Why can't I create threads on the forums?
    2) Will it be possible to actually subscribe to the game? I really don't like F2P and spending hundreds of pounds/euros/dollars just to access the necessary gear when I could just have pitched in a little every moth. Not am I a fan of locked feature (such as the respec buttons, why are some of them Zen limited?!)
    3) What is the final class?
    4) Will Drow be a playable race?

1. I dont know.
    2. Probably not.
    3. Not announced yet.
    4. Yes, in more or less 2 months from now.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • isbjornen91isbjornen91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for your answers Zorpenn :) I'll have to look further into this thing with me (and others as well it seems) being unable to create threads.
  • maszi93maszi93 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Next question

I create character in Cormyr - Purple Dragon.
    When my friend create his character on the same server but in different place, we can in future going to dungeons together?
    edited May 2013
    maszi93 wrote: »
    Next question

I create character in Cormyr - Purple Dragon.
    When my friend create his character on the same server but in different place, we can in future going to dungeons together?

Yes, all characters start in the same place. Orgin of your char doesnt matter at all, its just "cosmetic".