test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Relics dealer?

dufrensedufrense Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi!

I found a relic the other day, the tooltip states that it can be traded for astral diamonds in the enclave. But where is this trader? Cant seem to find him.

Thanks!

/duf
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Post edited by dufrense on

Comments

• Options
    spec1al1stspec1al1st Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It question interesting me too...
  • Options
    durenasdurenas Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's a quest item. the dealer is a kobold next to the vendor selling things for astral diamonds. if you have the quest, you can talk to him about it, and he refers you to his boss, the vendor next to him.
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, the little kobold guy that gives the dailies is the relic dealer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    durenas wrote: »
    it's a quest item. the dealer is a kobold next to the vendor selling things for astral diamonds. if you have the quest, you can talk to him about it, and he refers you to his boss, the vendor next to him.

Open map and look for Wonderous Bazaar vendor. Standing next to her is Rhix - he will evaluate it, then you sell it to Bazaar vendor.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You can mark it on map?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ??? Please mark it on map or take screenshot
  • Options
    vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spec1al1st wrote: »
    ??? Please mark it on map or take screenshot

His speaking of the 2 vendors across from the mailbox and Job boards in Protectors Enclave. You can buy runes and identify scrolls from the vendor with AD.
  • Options
    solthusx2solthusx2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rhix can also be accessed by pressing 'L' and clicking on the 'Daily Quests' icon. The Wondrous Bazaar can also be accessed by clicking on the button next to the zen/ad exchange button. Both of these enable you to access the NPCs from anywhere; you don't even need to be in Protector's Enclave to do it.
  • Options
    akercookeakercooke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solthusx2 wrote: »
    Rhix can also be accessed by pressing 'L' and clicking on the 'Daily Quests' icon. The Wondrous Bazaar can also be accessed by clicking on the button next to the zen/ad exchange button. Both of these enable you to access the NPCs from anywhere; you don't even need to be in Protector's Enclave to do it.

That is really helpful, thanks!
  • Options
    dufrensedufrense Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi!

Thanks for posting. I realized it was Rhix yesterday. Turned out that the relic I had was worth 40.000 AD. Felt pretty nice :)

Thanks again.

/Dufrense
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  • Options
    moonwhisperingmoonwhispering Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well thanks, but I just went to Rhix and the little guy will not buy my relic. It says that the item cannot be sold when I try. Am I carrying a bugged relic or something? Help! And thanks in advance.
  • Options
    blotto3blotto3 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You buy a Box of Diamonds of Rhix with the relic, not sell the relic like you would unwanted items.

Didn;t come up the first time for me as well, but a second look it opened on the right window.
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    hate that idols only drop in lockboxes and you need to pay to get them T_T hope one say those keys also drop XD i have like 20 boxes so far i think i can reach 50 and will continue waiting till the key drops in a quest or by mobs, i think it could be a good idea to make a daily of it instead ot giving AD it can give a key daily :D
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    thejadeemperorthejadeemperor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hate that idols only drop in lockboxes and you need to pay to get them T_T hope one say those keys also drop XD i have like 20 boxes so far i think i can reach 50 and will continue waiting till the key drops in a quest or by mobs, i think it could be a good idea to make a daily of it instead ot giving AD it can give a key daily :D

Keys don't drop by mobs or be obtained in any quests. You have to buy them either from the Zen store or from the players.
  • Options
    luvvyyyluvvyyy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Rhnix is who I go to and turn in Relics he is right next to Wonderous something or other ...
  • Options
    luvvyyyluvvyyy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd like to know where to turn in the quest Each Day is Precious .. Finished quest but can't find the guy to turn it into .. grrr!! Anyone know?