test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pick up missed quests from lower levels?

kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is it possible for a level 30, for example, to go back to Tower District to pick up any missed quests?

That seems brutal that they just stop appearing after a level. It makes the completion achievements rather stringent and kinda linear.

Thanks
Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kaskian on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    You should be able to pick up quests.

You simply can't join Queue's as far as I know.
  • kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should be able to pick up quests.

You simply can't join Queue's as far as I know.

I went back to Tower District and I see no <!> marks. I must have missed a few, now it seems its a ghost town. Do you know the NPCs that give missions?
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Strange. Perhaps I am mistaken but I could have sworn you could.

Another way to experience those quests is to have a friend who is doing the quests for the first time share the quests with you through the Journal interface though! :)
  • kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good idea! Thank you! :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vythicalvythical Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went and talked to that Knox guy and I noticed he had a quest for me that I had deleted. You could always check him out. Also found he had quests that I wasnt aware of.