test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Greetings from England

goodwilloutgoodwillout Member Posts: 64
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Long time player of Champions Online here. I thought I'd check out what Cryptic have been focusing their energies on instead of CO, and have just made it through the training/prologue. It's looking good so far, and I'm looking forward to what lies ahead! If you see me in game, say hello and I'll do the same... once I figure out how.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by goodwillout on

Comments

• Options
    joshp121joshp121 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings from the US, I look forward to running into you in game sometime. Hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings (I usually say Vendui at this point) as a Brit myself I heartily welcome you to the game, if you need help feel free to drop me a tell @lord_spider. Also massive kudos for using Venger as your profile pic, think I will dig out my d&d vids lol
  • Options
    scapezot1scapezot1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, from the USA! just downloading the game, can't wait to try it out!!!!
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings, and welcome! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    jakadanakejakadanake Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys welcome from a new player! I can't create my own thread so just figured I'd give a shout in this one. Happy questing!
    Check out my latest NW video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FiRWOCYMc

a0jWOwt.jpg

"Smell ya later!" -Gary, Pokemon
  • Options
    copperscaledrgncopperscaledrgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you see me in game, say hello and I'll do the same... once I figure out how.

You sound like me, I am getting through the quests OK and playing the game with no problems but the chat app, I have no clue how to use it. I do know you can use /say is local talk only people near you will hear it, /zone is map talk everyone on the map will hear you .

I hope you are enjoying the game.