test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some New's?(NeverWinter)

xianjingxianjing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Dear's Player's

How are you,...?I'm good but still bored.Why open beta what they wanna try? Give our the Complete version , Stop of copy another people be you,.The people search a Game for play without Error's in this case.They wanna start to play seriusly,from the start of the game.Be the number one its hard?Try the start you will Qq...xD joke fun...Like Jade dynasty(Taboo),Well I will told that people...I'm bored of play with lag, i will play without,Zone lag's are comon's in this lands,Reach the max capacity, of level, Of course.The history of one who are the not are the last but arribe the first , because never stop the becoming of the people...Stand up in the most high standing...Be ranking 1 ,List of the better player's please? In MMORPG Can't fail that ...Thanks for the attention . See you , God.
Post edited by xianjing on

Comments

• Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi fellow befriended..., I'm too bored still, also. It open beta stop people try, when copy another people from start,... We start serious play while fun zone lag hard too. Then level are max hard too Q,q .. Agree ty for post we are not last but arribe first :)
  • Options
    lazerglovezlazerglovez Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dear diary,

dont ever use a translator to send a message to a cute foreign girl.
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ahmen. O.o

I think the OP is saying this game is ****ing amazing and we should all sit tight for the awesome to come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think the OP Is declaring war on the united states from china
  • Options
    moodaymooday Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    我们不明白

10char
  • Options
    ozarka75ozarka75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fcrowles wrote: »
    I think the OP Is declaring war on the united states from china

thats why the servers are down!!!! bombed by china!!!
  • Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ahem, pardon me chaps. I believe my colleague and I were simply engaging in some convalescence while our beloved game stood silent. Never fear China currently has no ambitions for destroying your country.

Valar Morghulis
  • Options
    fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Quick! Everyone duck and cover like in a 1970's nuclear safety video! China is planning the bombing for tonight.
  • Options
    ozarka75ozarka75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hide in fridge!!!! if it saved indiana jones itll save us!!!!!!!

/turntodust