test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Servers Down, The glaring problem. We need a way to Hide all the Troll Posts

elimin3elimin3 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
BTW, Stuff happens. Get over it.

I have seen this plenty of times on "News" threads. This would be a great feature for this Forum.

The sheer amount of people complaining about "FREE" gaming. Is utterly annoying.

I would love to Thumbs down these posts and bury them into oblivion~!

Just a friendly suggestion! Put on a pot a coffee and relax tech team, your doing a swell job!
"It is our responsibilities, not ourselves, that we should take seriously." Peter Ustinov

Comments

• dudlitedudlite Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are now complaining about people complaining. God I hate people like you so much.
  • taylorfesttaylorfest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elimin3 wrote: »

I have seen this plenty of times on "News" threads. This would be a great feature for this Forum.

The sheer amount of people complaining about "FREE" gaming. Is utterly annoying.

Just a friendly suggestion! Put on a pot a coffee and relax tech team, your doing a swell job!

People also have opinions, those opinions may not always be the ones you have.

Get.
    Over.
    It.
    10mr4gl.png
  • jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dudlite wrote: »
    You are now complaining about people complaining. God I hate people like you so much.

I'm sure the feelings are reciprocated....that means returned...maybe I should use non college level words.
  • riepahriepah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Shh, no tears, only dreams now. There is no need to be upset.
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elimin3 wrote: »

We really needed another "I'm holier than thou" fanboie thread.

These threads are worse than the ones your whining about.
    /facepalm
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's threads like this that make the troll panthers come alive. I really want you to assess this situation and evaluate just how much you really love your internetz.
  • niaflyeniaflye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ** Big thumbs down **