test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Imagine if they let you have a guild house...haha

laymonzlaymonz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I would be so amazed if they had a area were only your guild members could join and it takes you to your guild area and there's a house and you could fully customize it. It would be pretty mean and you could have events there and meet for things. I know this wouldn't happen but i was just talking to someone about it and it's a mean idea haha.
Post edited by laymonz on

Comments

• skriggskrigg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good idea, unfortunately it would cost $500 worth of Zen.
  • adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well STo has a fleet starbase.....grinding for dilitihum to fund the SB has become the new end content
    Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
  • laymonzlaymonz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    skrigg wrote: »
    Good idea, unfortunately it would cost $500 worth of Zen.

yeah... most likely if it every happened.
  • skriggskrigg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xristanax wrote: »
    Want to repaint my house for free? You can wash my car afterwards and mow my lawn every week too while you're at it. Why don't you buy me a cup of coffee on the way over from Starbucks too and as a tip, i'll give you a bit of advice: F2P is F2P.You want to respec but can't afford zen OK, here's a little secret:

Astral Diamonds = zen

Have fun with that while you're painting my house

I wont paint your house but I'll kick you in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for free.