test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Celestial Coins

shytbyrdshytbyrd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Since we cannot login tonight will we lose our Celestial coins? Especially if there's also downtime tomorrow morning which pretty much jacks up any buffer time you may give for invoking.

Comments

• Options
    ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Probably will lose them, yeah
  • Options
    kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll ask on twitter since no one else is and they seem to be answering questions.
    Close The World.txeN ehT nepO
  • Options
    shytbyrdshytbyrd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    kill4kayt wrote: »
    I'll ask on twitter since no one else is and they seem to be answering questions.

Thanks for checking!
  • Options
    kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 28s
    @Kill_Kayt Valid concern! No info on that but I will pass it along to the team for consideration.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    before these threads about the coins started popping up i didnt even know what they were LOL
  • Options
    iamrtaiamrta Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    before these threads about the coins started popping up i didnt even know what they were LOL

hahah same here
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sorry I missed the thread with Zebular replying. I guess they will be lost. If so, I will contact CS as instructed.
  • Options
    deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited May 2013
    Was wondering the same thing, was going to be one of the main annoyances of not being able to log in after I got off work =/ So I guess well see. Im betting well lose em.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    shytbyrd wrote: »
    Sorry I missed the thread with Zebular replying. I guess they will be lost. If so, I will contact CS as instructed.

Community Manager.. NOT A DEV!