test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just Wanted to Say Great Job Cryptic

dunginmasterdunginmaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Let me start by saying I am FAR from the kind of person to tell people when they have done a good job. However, I am also not the kind of person to complain over and over again. If I don't like a product or a service I just stop using it.

That aside, I just wanted to say great job on this game. I have played several MMO's. There are some elements I have liked about others and some I have not. I literally debated for days before spending $200 on a game I had never played and just watched YouTube videos of but based on those videos I thought it would be a good investment (BTW, since that initial down payment I have probably spent another $200). I have read several posts about how this game is greedy, etc and the bottom line is ANY company is in business to make a profit and I understand and I will gladly spend my money on those companies that I think deserve it. Developers, especially good ones, don't come cheap and I understand that part of my contributions ensure that they employ good developers to keep working on this game so feel free to take my money and give me more content :).

Overall, the mechanics of the game are very unique. They seem a good blend of many other MMO's but in many ways unique to this game. It has taken some time to get used to it but after adapting I have to say I think you did a great job there. The quests and story lines (even though I typically blow through them) are very well thought out and entertaining. The graphics are awesome. I think you guys did a great job taking an "instance" based game and made it feel big through huge environments. I played DDO for years and have to say that the depth of that game is insane and it probably is one of the best unknown MMO's out there and yet in so many ways you took that concept and improved on it. I am a GIANT loot ***** and DPS crack head and have to say that you have filled my appetite thus far. I could go on and on but I just wanted to say thanks for the great game and I am looking forward to it's future :).

Comments

• Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For the most part, I agree. The game is a ton of fun.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    pliablemousepliablemouse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll second that, all they need to do now is expand their budget for the servers and this game is golden
  • Options
    kortaknlkortaknl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    melee small guy
    melee BIG guy
    ranged caster small
    ranged caster BIG

rotate textures.

yea great job
  • Options
    courtseecourtsee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kortaknl wrote: »
    melee small guy
    melee BIG guy
    ranged caster small
    ranged caster BIG

rotate textures.

yea great job
    Just going to point out real quick that your opinion on a lack of diversity in classes should not make up your entire opinion about a full game.

Idiot.