test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

how to know what server you are in

xsherwinatorxsherwinator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
is there a way to see what server youre in? i chose a random server when i started and i dont remeber what it was lol :/ also do i have to be on the same server as someone to join their guild or add them cause im trying to add people but it doesnt work. thanks for the help
Post edited by xsherwinator on

Comments

• Options
    kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's the server you chose when you made the character. BAM. The More you Know.

LOL, jk. It is located under your Character name on the Character Select Screen.

Of course it doesn't matter as all 3 are being merged.
    Close The World.txeN ehT nepO
  • Options
    erondell8erondell8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another question: Can we change server after creating the character? My friends are on the another server and i want to play with them...
  • Options
    shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No you cant but dont worry Cryptic devs have confirmed that the only reason for 3 shards is to be able to support all of the players from launch. Once everything gets stable they will merge them and have just 1 server.
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    erondell8erondell8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh i liked the 1 server idea :) Thanks for the answer.