test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF full tank build ?

olszanolszan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello guys . I play GF on Mindflyer and i try make full tank build . Anyone can help me and send full Heroic and paragon tree points ?
Cheers !
Post edited by olszan on

Comments

• oprichnikoprichnik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And help me too pls!))
  • dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Try it for yourself??!?!!? Oh wait it costs 3.7 million dollars to respec....
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or read before you spec? :)
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • manovlitomanovlito Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »

While you are leveling up you need/use different Powers/Feats than the ones you will need/use @60
  • l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    dtrain69 wrote: »
    Try it for yourself??!?!!? Oh wait it costs 3.7 million dollars to respec....

That's a little derisive, but I do think respec's should cost very much. At least starting out.
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
  • bcvaporbcvapor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 285 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »

..er, isn't that the point of making the OP? "Research"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hate to say it but your going to have to figure this one out on our own most likely. Read the forums a lot.. do google search etc. guardianfighter.com had some good stuff on there but the publisher dropped the ball a little.

I already messed up my build and will need to respec and nothing I can do to change that fact. I am not sure what level you are but I would say look and read the protection and tactic paragon trees. I am not sure which is best. I wish I could say protection however I have seen large threat management issues in this game. I am not sure how a protection tank will manage threat. I have built Tactics and can manage fairly well most of the time. My partner is a DC with threat reduction and time to time it gets rough.

I would love to hear from a Protection GF and hear how they hold up with threat.