test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NW forums slowest loading in universe?

bellringer01bellringer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there any particular reason the NW forums are the slowest loading I've ever experienced?

And please dont try to tell me it's due to open beta starting and the influx of players b/c it was the slowest loading forum I've ever seen even before the closed beta started.

If the 2min wait for any page I try to view is a permanent condition I'll just stop bothering, might shift completely to the wiki since they dont seem to have this issue for me at all.

Cheers
Post edited by bellringer01 on

Comments

• Options
    kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They very well may be.
    Close The World.txeN ehT nepO
  • Options
    clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Pages are occasionally very slow for me, but not very often. Usually they do just fine. Certainly never waited 2 minutes for a page.
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    The forums slowness started approximately just after all of the game servers stopped working. Everyone that was playing Neverwinter now rushed to the forums to see what happened. And players are continually checking the forums to see if the game server are now.
  • Options
    tucok68tucok68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hit the News button ....like I do to get the latest ..and it has nothing there about what is going on... all it says is...

Neverwinter Open Beta is Live. Play Now!

Neverwinter is in Open Beta. Log in and play now - all for free!

Read more .....

Just post it there as ""NEWS"" and screw the forums post, or reference forum after you have initially posted as "LATEST NEWS" solve some major issues with this slowness...anyway I enjoy the game so keep up the fight
  • Options
    lord2800lord2800 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vBulletin is definitely not the fastest thing on the planet.