test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wipe after Beta

qcleg3ndqcleg3nd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello,

In the FAQ section, it says that there will be a wipe after the Beta. I have several questions:

-Will my lvl 60 will be reset to lvl 0?

-What happen with my Guardian Founder Pack i purchased during the Beta, am i going to get my items (horse mount and all the other goodies) for the headtsart even if i use them right now in the beta?

-I bought some Zen Points during the Beta, i used them in-game to buy keys and to buy bags, am i going to get my zen points back when the game launch?

Well, i think i am not the only one with those questions. I don't want to use 50$ of Zen Points during a beta phase...I really hope my lvl 60 will stay lvl 60 but i also want my zen points back and my guardian founder pack goodies back...

Maybe if a Dev can answer this post and make it sticky so everyone can have clear answers!

Thank You
Post edited by qcleg3nd on

Comments

• Options
    jacktantojacktanto Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wipe after beta yes but no wipe after OPEN beta ;-) they have said this several times now. so my previous beta characters was wiped and are gone forever but these characters created after open beta are forever ^^
  • Options
    haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And furthermore, they've explicitly said there would be no wipes after April 25 th; so you're completely safe.
  • Options
    solmyr14solmyr14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    qcleg3nd wrote: »
    Hello,

In the FAQ section, it says that there will be a wipe after the Beta. I have several questions:

-Will my lvl 60 will be reset to lvl 0?

-What happen with my Guardian Founder Pack i purchased during the Beta, am i going to get my items (horse mount and all the other goodies) for the headtsart even if i use them right now in the beta?

-I bought some Zen Points during the Beta, i used them in-game to buy keys and to buy bags, am i going to get my zen points back when the game launch?

Well, i think i am not the only one with those questions. I don't want to use 50$ of Zen Points during a beta phase...I really hope my lvl 60 will stay lvl 60 but i also want my zen points back and my guardian founder pack goodies back...

Maybe if a Dev can answer this post and make it sticky so everyone can have clear answers!

Thank You

1) No it won't

2) headstart already happened, Guardians started playing on Saturday, and non-founders started Tuesday.

3) Open Beta is a soft launch, therefore you keep everything you bought with Zen.

Launch has already happened, although it's a "soft" launch/open beta. There will be no wipes, everything you bought with astral diamonds and zen is permanent.

Enjoy :)
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    *points to the search button feature*
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Just one of many clues this is not "beta" other than in name only. For all practical purposes this is a launch with a "beta" description.