test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

auction house bug?

kingofchinkingofchin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
hey guys im trying to buy stuff from the auction house such as runes and i click buy out and its taking my AD but not giving me the items does anyone know why this is happening
Post edited by kingofchin on

Comments

• shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    I just sold a dagger for 10 k Astral diamond and never got them... among other thing I sold and didn't get the AD either
  • kingofchinkingofchin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    this is f****d up post a bug report
  • bigbad87bigbad87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi i lost 350.000 AD last night, was like you Kingofchin looking at runestones / enchantments. Bought 1x and in my mail i got a PvP main hand. at the price of 350k AD. It basicly took 80% of my AD and left me with an item worth 10k ad.

I have made a ticket of this, and a bug report. I will give then a few days to reply and let you know their answer.

Good luck on the AH :)
    BamBam Dragon server
  • yathtallararchneyathtallararchne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, it would be nice if the option to search items by a level range would work please. I put in a level range of 40-45 in my search and everything from level 8 to 45 shows up. Also, could you please put in an option to search only items with a buyout option available? Thanks.