test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chronicle - Beholder recruiting

sunastiansunastian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
The guild was originally created in world of warcraft in mid 2008 with the focus being going from casual to a more serious raiding environment. We succeeded and had many years competing with the very best. In the end we realized that raiding alone could not keep a guild together and the ideology of the Chronicle today took root, the guild being the focus and not so much emphasis on raiding. As we go into Neverwinter we have a solid pve anf pvp core and we look forward to leveling to the end game.

Chronicle members range across all types of players. We have the "hardcore" minded players who push their characters to the max potential whatever the cost, and we have the more laid back players who just enjoy their time in the game. All of us, however, enjoy having a good time with fellow players in and out of guild. We are looking to maximize fun and minimize drama.

Our main goal is to create a guild atmosphere where we are able to be ourselves without prejudice. We expect everyone with our tag to be tolerant, no matter your background or playstyle.

As Neverwinter has yet to announce raids, our end-game focus on the Foundry. Creating our own raid equivalent encounters. As well as gearing up to best we can and PvP.

The best way to join us is to contact Sunastian in-game, for the next few weeks we will have open recruitment. When enough have hit 60 we will be screening our recruits or you can head over to our website http://chronicleguild.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application.
Post edited by sunastian on

Comments

• revnant523revnant523 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bump for a awesome guild who has been around for a long time. Good luck in your NW adventures good sirs!
  • sunastiansunastian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Buidling a solid member base, but need afew more tanks, heals and some rogues. Let me know in-game if you are interested.
  • hell2pay4454hell2pay4454 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does a recruit need to be 60 already? because i myself am splitting time between 2 toons (with reason) so neither has hit even 20 yet.