test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway - Professions

razorwing01razorwing01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

I have an issues with the Gateway in regards to the 'Professions' screen. I typically leave myself logged into the gateway for several hours so I can monitor tasks whilst working.

Issue: Randomly a task will get stuck on completion. For example, I have been running the 'Explore Local Area' Leadership task, the progress bar is full, the timer has disappeared but the task never completes even after an hour. If I click the 'Finish Now' button, it says I can finish the task early for '-1 Astral Diamonds'. I have attempted to resolve this issue by changing character, changing screens and logging out without any luck. Sometimes changing to a different web browser seems to resolve it, for example changing from Firefox (ver 20.0.1) to IE10 (ver 10.0.9200.16540). Othertimes I have to log into the game client directly which triggers the web page to update. It appears the web browser may not be requesting the update from the server possibly due to cookies or cacheing issue or the server is not sending the request to the client. Its very strange that the other tasks complete and progress correctly but one random task will get stuck.

If you require any further details on diagnosing this issue, I will be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

Razor
Post edited by razorwing01 on

Comments

• flatlyne9999flatlyne9999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    having exact same problem on "Scout Area" maybe it's certain "quests"
    Xanther Falshun@flatlyne9999 - TR - Mindflayer

Member of 'The League of Monster Slayers' http://www.lomsglobal.com
  • taluuntaluun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also having the exact same problem. Switching browsers from Firefox to Chrome didn't seem to help, although switching to IE cleared up the quest. (Which was "Gather Iron Ore")
  • ch40sth30rych40sth30ry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems to me, (from my experience) that you are unable to get completion when the task would cause you to level up a rank.