test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the skirmish event broken?

deepgolddeepgold Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Completed 2 skirmishes when the event is running and not receiving the rough astral diamonds at the end. Only saw gold in the chest. Anyone else with similar experiences or did I do something wrong?
Post edited by deepgold on

Comments

• dukecypher1dukecypher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here!!!! Cant find any clue where to get the event reward....
  • reaver1reaver1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got some AD at first, now nothing!
  • apontiko#4677 apontiko Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3 skirmishes completed for me, and no Astral diamonds :(
  • futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My skirmish daily won't complete either from yesterday. I have the lvl38 one for the fight pit. Completed 2/2 and just can't turn it in. Through the "L" window or in person.
  • deepgolddeepgold Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    So it is broken, but did anyone manage to get the bonus rough astral diamond from the skirmish event?

Also is it suppose to be drop from the chest when you complete the skirmish?
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it worked all day for me. completed all 5 daily diamond quests, did 3 skirmishes, gained about 8k in rough diamonds. yes it drops in the chest.

• devzxileddevzxiled Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same thing happened to me, didnt get any AD on the chest after my 2nd try..
  • l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not working for me.
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it could be that it was working earlier today but towards the night it stopped.. hopefully its not broken.

edited May 2013
    xen1912 wrote: »
    it worked all day for me. completed all 5 daily diamond quests, did 3 skirmishes, gained about 8k in rough diamonds. yes it drops in the chest.

Do you need to be doing the daily skirmish quest in order to get the bonus skirmish event's diamonds or just join random skirmishes when the event is on?
    edited May 2013
    double post
  • chimeracomplexchimeracomplex Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    If you're referring to the skirmish events that were back-to-back last night (or early morning), the first of the two worked fine. Queuing without a group the first hour, I made about 4k. I believe that the second one was displayed in error, and was not intended to be a skirmish event at all.
  • reaver1reaver1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still not working...
  • jeronanjeronan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    I had the same With the Dungeon event last night.

The entire Group got a blue class specific item of the event chest at the end of the Dungeon, while I got an empty screen opening the chest and got nothing!
    45 mins completely wasted! /facepalm