test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The League of Monster Slayers is recruiting

xenthal1xenthal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
The League of Monster Slayers (Mindflayer) is now recruiting members from any part of the world.

Hello all, we are the LoMS, a multi-game community that finds its roots in the secret world.
We have well over 200 members accross 3 factions in TSW and are branching out into new games.

We are looking for friendly and fun people to join our community and to progress with into the game.
We ask of our members to be helpfull, respectfull, fair and honest players.
Our main objective in gaming is to have fun while at the same time progress, our recruitment process is open and no matter how experienced (or inexperienced) a gamer you are, you are welcome to join us.
LoMS is an adult community (18+) so chat topics can be of a somewhat adult nature. (yet clean, no cursing at eachother etc)
We have a TS3 server for voicecommunication that is up and running 24/7. (and almost always has someone around looking for a conversation)

To join us register on our website and post on the neverwinter forums or look for us in-game, we are located on the mindflayer shard and available in the search for guild tool.

http://www.lomsglobal.com
Post edited by xenthal1 on

Comments

• tshark66tshark66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I should mention we are an international guild with members in both North America as well as Europe, so usually when someone is saying good night someone else is saying good morning. We enjoy our diversity and also encourage players to play their own way. We have progression minded people as well the more casual I'll get there when I get there folks. So if you are looking for a mature (we range from 20-50 in age I think), fun, carefree folks ... That also can get it done...Look us up.
    League of Monster Slayers - Mindflayer
  • flatlyne9999flatlyne9999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And we are a really fun group to game with or just sit and chat.

Plus we're always willing to help out on quests and such
    Xanther Falshun@flatlyne9999 - TR - Mindflayer

Member of 'The League of Monster Slayers' http://www.lomsglobal.com
  • teemoorteemoor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    Hi, I was a member of the guild in TSW :P
    May I join? :>

Tabletkin@teemoor
  • roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking Guild.
    My English is not good but I understand

Character
    Lensty@
    Server
    Dragon

• xenthal1xenthal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah teemoor will send you an invite as soon as servers go up :)

Where you from roleplayingtv? also youre welcome to join us.
  • tshark66tshark66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking Guild.
    My English is not good but I understand

Character
    Lensty@
    Server
    Dragon

Hi Lensty, we have a large number of players that english is a second language. Just of the top of my head i know we have players from Norway, Finland, Turkey and many other places. So as long as you are able to communicate and have a good attitude, you are welcome to join us. Look for Xenthal, Xanther, Avenal, Boo or Tsasha (and i will look for you)
    League of Monster Slayers - Mindflayer